Reaction gifs you'd love to use, but which never seem to be relevant to a conversation

[Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Have you ever found a gif that you adored, and badly wished you could use it as a reaction gif... but realized there's slim to no chance of it ever being relevant in any conversation?

Well, now's your opportunity! POST IT HERE!

1. How many fingers do you have?21 votes
    1. Less than 10
        4.76%
    2. Exactly 10
      52.38%
    3. More than 10
      19.05%
    4. I refuse to answer polls that are unrelated to the discussions they're attached to.
      23.81%

Comments

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

This is the gif that inspired me to start this discussion.

@MrPaul D'aaaaaaawwwww!!!! I hope you find a use for that one some day.

• Omgosh what a fun poll!!! Thank you @squeakytoy for your fun ideas!! (Especially since it’s not an arousal thread or a Covid thread!!)

Thanks @sillysassy ! And I love your gif! :relaxed:

Also... someone self-reported extra fingers :o I think that's cool and I'm wondering how many additional fingers this person has.

@UKGuy Aaawww! That's a wonderful gif too! That happy owl face :heart:

I just realized, somebody could technically say they have less than 10 fingers because "i HaVe 8 fINgErS aNd 2 tHumBs lolol #getrekt @squeakytoy " But so far, nobody with less than 10 fingers.

• All I know is that to this very day whenever I see gif I immediately engage in an internal debate between creamy and crunchy.

edited April 2021

@FunCartel NO! No crunchy Jif!

(Using a spoiler to hide something gross, for those with weak stomachs)

If a cockroach were to fall into the peanut butter in the processing plant and nobody saw it, I'd want it to be either visible enough that I could spot it, throw out the peanut butter, and never buy anything else from that company, or ground up so finely that I'd be entirely unaware I was eating it. I don't ever want to taste a funny taste and realize that one of the cronchy bits in my peanut butter was roasted bug-butt.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@squeakytoy: I always pick the crunchy peanut butter.

(This spoiler hides something very gross. You've been warned.)

Roaches aren't as crunchy as you might think. Raw, there's a brief crunch and then a burst of disgusting goo—which would mix into either crunchy or creamy peanut butter almost unnoticeably. They're very bitter, but I think the butter would offset that.

What you'd notice, in either crunchy or creamy, would be the digestive issues. I couldn't get off the toilet for nearly ten hours. And man... it hurt like I was being gutted.

@DarrenWalker SWEET MOTHER OF GOD.

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but... what's the story here? How on earth did you learn such a thing? Please don't tell me this is peanut-butter-related.

@squeakytoy: It's not. I just lived in a, uh, very busy basement for a while. Swarming with activity, you might say.

Did you know some critters like warm, dark, damp places?

I started sleeping with tulle wrapped around my head. Bit scratchy, but worth it, all things considered.

@DarrenWalker Brb, preemptively investing in tulle and never sleeping again without it

@squeakytoy: I can't tell you how pleased I am that my disgusting, nightmarish experience can be extended to others, who would otherwise never have known such horror.

Communication is a wonderful thing.

edited April 2021

@DarrenWalker LOL! Admittedly, that's a great feeling :joy: I might pay you back for this one day with a similar story, if a chance comes up for it. You just wait.

EDIT: Although... that's hard to beat, not gonna lie.

@squeakytoy: ...Oh. Oh nooo. What have I done.

I'll look forward to it!

@DarrenWalker I'll do my best to come up with a doozy for you!

On an unrelated note... a lot more people than I expected are reporting having more 10 fingers! And still none report having less than 10. I'm shocked, I figured at least a few folks would have had a bandsaw accident or something. You guys take good care of your fingers.

Also, on the thread's topic:

• I don't know about conversations but Prince doing acrobatics in his heels will always be relevant.

@catloaf Woah!! I'm always impressed when people can go into the splits and then lift themselves up again with only their leg muscles, but doing that in heels?! What even the heck, I can't :dizzy:

• hahahhahaha OMGOSH!!! That's so grossssssssssssss @DarrenWalker I could hardly even open the spoiler but I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD TO!!!! I will be forever peanut butter scarred.

Thanks for starting THAT @FunCartel

barbie.... hahahahha That's me every time I meet a new snuggle.... “Whoah... Whoooooaaaaaah.... whoah aaaaugh!” So I suppose that's relevant.... wait...

@sillysassy I love this gif! Whenever a thread falls into silliness and trolling this is pretty much how I picture it :joy: