How can a Male Pro Cuddler be more successful?

It seems like the women have no problem getting lots of messages and offers from guys but if a man decides to become a pro...business is slow lol. I searched and I'm one of 3 within a 100 mile radius. Why dont more women wanna pay to cuddle men?

Comments

• edited April 2021

This has been addressed a number of times, here's a pretty good discussion for you to read.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/10371/how-to-make-a-lot-of-money-as-a-male-cuddle-professional

• I’ll give you a quick answer. Men vastly outnumber women on this site. So when a woman signs up she gets inundated with messages, so why would any woman pay a male pro when she can get all the cuddles she wants for free.

• @cuddleversed

Men vastly outnumber women on this site. So when a woman signs up she gets inundated with message

True. But most of these messages are from people who are unsuitable cuddle buddies. While it is true that women get many messages, it is simply not true that it is easy for women enthusiasts to find a good cuddle. In fact, very often it is just as hard for women as it is for men. It's that the difficulties are different.

so why would any woman pay a male pro when she can get all the cuddles she wants for free.

There are many reasons which have been mentioned in these forums. A few of the more obvious answers are:-

• why shouldn't women have the same choice as men? To hire a professional or meet a fellow enthusiast
    • cuddling enthusiasts and cuddling professionals are very different experiences, and one is not a direct substitute for the other
    • it's safer
    • it's quicker
    • it's less hassle
    • it gives you more control
    • it allows the feeling of being cared for without having to provide caring
    • etc, etc