Tips

When I signed up I thought it would be an easy platform connect and meet people looking for cuddle, but that hasn’t been my luck. Any tips or pointers for a new male professional would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• There’s another post on this very forum just a couple posts down from yours that has tons of tips; feel free to check it out.

But the truth is there’s not much of a market for male pros. Ever been on a dating app and notice that the average woman is swamped with matches and messages, while the average man gets very few? It’s the same thing here. There is very little demand for free male cuddles, let alone paid.

• Male pros might have some success here only if they're willing to cuddle other men.

• I think the biggest problem I’m facing is people don’t want to pay for cuddling.

• Thanks cuddlewho for the suggestion

• Mike403 I’m open minded to cuddle anyone. My cuddles are for everyone.

• You just joined and not much market for Male pros if you do get interest it might be very few and far between. Not anything personal but it is just how it is . Search the forums and you will see loads of men complaining that they aren't able to find cuddle pals . And you are asking a fee so factor that in ....

• I think the biggest problem I’m facing is people don’t want to pay for cuddling.

Some people do. I know women who have/want to pay for cuddling.

But your profile text is one short paragraph. That might work for a cute 23 year old professional woman, but it's never going to work for a man.