If you fell asleep during cuddling would you prefer to be waken up?

I would definitely want to ask my clients before hand their own personal preferences, but just out of curiosity, say you booked a 2 hour appointment, and things were so serene and relaxing that you are passed out in 30 minutes, would you prefer to be woken to consciously experience the rest of the session? Or would you enjoy having a refreshing nap while being in someones arms?

I think I'd personally welcome a 30 minute nap because those are the best and make me feel refreshed, after an hour of napping though I think I'd be tempted to sleep the rest of the day 😂

Comments

• I have dozed off many times for just a few minutes and it was so nice to wake up in a tight cuddle. About all my cuddles are 2 hours and I would not want to sleep thru the entire cuddle, so I would want to be woken up. After 20-30 minutes. I have never thought to mention that, but most of time we both doze off. One time with a Pro we both slept over an hour past our set time !!

• I'd prefer to sleep if I'm sleeping and I'd be happy to have the person slip out and leave me there snoozing away.

• I've fallen asleep with people a few times due to near oxytocin highs. Clients love it too, and say they often wake up groggy, but completely refreshed. You know, that dizzy feeling when you've had a really good one and you can't do much for a while but just lay there in bliss? Haha. I'm a pro, so of course we pre-book the time that they get, but if we sleep past that, we sleep past it. Though, I really try not to fall asleep if I have a busy schedule that day.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

I enjoy cuddling, and I enjoy spending time with people, but it never puts me in a groggy state - even if I'm sleepy to begin with, just being in the presence of another person wakes me up. I never fall asleep around other people unless I know them really well.

Considering all that, if I fall asleep, it's probably because I'm with someone I know well and we'd already planned for an overnight cuddle or a nap. So I wouldn't want to be woken up :relaxed:

• I would prefer to sleep. Has not happened. Almost happened. Have been very, very relaxed. Had several partners fall asleep on me. Didn't mind. Felt good that they felt so relaxed/ comfortable enough to sleep. I let them. Usually lasted 15-20 min.

• During one cuddle, I completely lost track of time. It felt like sleep, but my mind was completely aware of everything going on. My body was completely relaxed, and in a state of peaceful, relaxed bliss. This is something I’d never want to be “woken up” from.

• edited April 2021

As a client, I’d want to be awakened after a half hour since I wouldn’t be paying for someone to just sleep with. As a pro, I would absolutely want my client to wake me up if I were asleep while they were awake.*

I would make a suggestion for pros: set yourself a discreet timer like a silent buzz on your wrist from an Apple Watch every 30 minutes so that if you doze off along with your client you can at least check every half hour to see whether they’re still asleep so you’re not “sleeping on the job“ and disappointing your clients. If they’re still asleep you could always just tap “repeat” on the timer for another 30 minutes and check on the client again. (I mention this not out of personal experience but from what I’ve read in these forums.)

*Unless it were a sleepover and they were an insomniac— which I am not. 😂

• I want to be woken up. I've only fallen asleep with two people while cuddling but they're not clients so I kind of prefer to leave it like that only. So no sleeping while with a client.

• I would prefer to be awake, and savor every moment. I love to sleep, but I can do that anytime. However, I could do an in between state, half awake and letting my thoughts wander freely. That’s usually the way I go about my day, anyway.

• Nope. No no no no-no. Not if you value your eardrums.