Professional Cuddlers That Visit Different States

Is there any threads that professional cuddlers can post when they’ll be visiting a different state? As a client, this would be helpful to know when someone may be visiting my home state and looking to set up appointments. I know that some do travel, but there’s really no way of knowing when someone may be traveling to my home state.

Comments

• Yes.

Go to "Cuddle Requests" forum and select the Pro Requests category.

• edited April 2021

We do have a professional cuddle requests forum some pros use to advertise their travels but it's kind of hidden so I'm sure it's not as well utilized as it could be.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/categories/pro-requests

Most traveling pros like myself put our destination as a second location in our profile along with the cities and dates. It would be nice to have a way to announce our travels publicly.
    well in advance to help better plan and book sessions.

• Ladies, thanks for your replies. Yes Envie, I totally agree. I'm in RI, and it would be great if we could do a search on profiles to see if any of the girls post that they'll be traveling to Providence, RI on selected dates. It would be a lot easier than searching every page for someone that posts they're going to be visiting a certain state.

• Unless they don’t understand how the site works, they’ll list their upcoming travel as a second location, and then they’ll show up when you do a normal search near Providence.