Overseas Cuddlers

Are there any people in the cuddle community outside the US?

Comments

• Yes, you can search for different countries. I was planning a trip to the Netherlands and reached out to a Pro but no response back then the virus put a stop to the trip. If we ever get back to normal again I hope to make it there.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)
    edited April 2021

Yes! There are a bunch of us from Canada, and I know at least a few folks are overseas ( @CuddleDuncan and @BuggleBear).

• I am from the exotic far away paradise of alabama

• edited April 2021

@pmvines 😂

• edited April 2021

These stats is from about three years ago, but it's probably still representative -- after the US, the most members seem to be in Canada, the UK and Australia.

• I'm from Barcelona. It's a pity that there are few members of this community near me, but I enjoy reading your exeriences.

• Getting to the U.K. someday is on my “bucket list.” I’ve got a thing for a soft, Celtic lilt. Hearing it while cuddling would be absolute bliss.

• Wasn't this site created in the UK?? I may be wrong but I think so; so yes there are other cuddlers in other countries.

• Whatwhatwhatwhatwhat?? I'm not overseas, you lot are. 🤪

Yes, this is a British website pure and simple. It just so happens that the majority of members live in the USA. There are or have been members from numerous countries.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@CuddleDuncan Wait... I've been the one overseas all along? :fearful:

brb, grabbing some existential crisis

• I've seen quite a few cuddlers from Australia, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, and Scandinavia. Proportionally there aren't many. They probably join and then disappear as quickly as the US ones do.