All the cuddles are too far away.

[Deleted User]Hoodiesandsnugl (deleted user)

I guess I live in a bad area for this app to work for me. I don’t see anyone from even five towns over. I’m so heartbroken. I made the profile and got excited to think I could actually cuddle with someone soon. I wish there was someone in my area.

Comments

• I feel your pain. Most of my potentials are at least an hour away, then two hours for the biggest selections. The worst part is knowing that there are people nearby that need cuddles, but either are unaware of that fact, or this site. 😢

• I used to live in McAllen. So there is no one in McAllen or Brownsville?

• [Deleted User]Hoodiesandsnugl (deleted user)

I am so silly 😁 I didn’t realize I was on the wrong page. I was getting people in other states and countries. Yes, there is people in McAllen and in Brownsville! Yay!!!

Yes, it would be amazing if I could find anyone in my city but I am just happy to find anyone in the hour drive range. It’s worth the drive for a good snuggle.

• edited April 2021

I am glad you found someone. Too many people down there to not have anyone. Stay safe.

• A few cuddlers in my area but nobody is responding lol

• Tell me about it. I’m on Maui and everyone is on the mainland! 🤯🤪

• @RamanAngel how is life in paradise? 🏄‍♂️🐠🤙🏾

• Am doing a cuddle road trip and accepting limited cuddle sessions while taking extra safety precautions during these times.
    🤗

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

Glad you found some cuddlers nearby, @Hoodiesandsnugl . I checked out your profile, and I think people would be missing out to not cuddle you.

• [Deleted User]sbcoldguy (deleted user)

I am having this problem for real. There are no active cuddlers in my area. I have to go at least 150 or more miles away to find someone. It is hard to go so far but I have had a cuddle in McKinney Texas about 170 miles away. There are several new cuddlers nearer to me but they have not responded. In fact most of them have no logged in since they joined. Hope things improve.

• @Drop_the_Mike its magical!! Just have a bit of island fever at the moment. I’m excited to come to the Bay next week and curious what the cuddle scene there is like! Have you been to Maui?

• I live in a metropolitan area, and have met only 1 person, a sociopath, in a year. Covid they say. Ok, thats BS, because I know for a fact people will take a leap of faith to get what they need, beyond grocery and job.
    This is an ineffective site, and the platonic, simplistic, primordial want, is at an all time low.
    All of these factors, along with the past 14 months, give me a new view of how broken we really are as a 1st world society.
    (Reminder- narcissists dont give back......the 20's is the decade of the Narcissist)

• Id be down to meet and if we got along well; cuddle with you but as you said, too far away.

• @davidgfla so you not being able to find a non pro cuddle pal is due to society being narcissistic?

• edited April 2021

Hello @Hoodiesandsnugl . I'm in Corpus Christi and I'd love to discuss snuggle arrangements when things settle down in my life. Harlingen is definitely not too far away. I'm doing my first snuggle session on Monday up in Dallas!. I don't know what the reason for it is but you never showed up on any of my searches. The searches I do conduct almost always say that my "max price" has excluded X number of profiles. I raised it as high as $1200 and it still said the max price was excluding people.

• @davidgfla

This is an ineffective site

No it isn't. I've found loads of cuddles from this site and so have lots of other people.

• @CuddleDuncan I agree. More men need to look to you and others like you for examples of how to be successful here.

• I guess my first real experience was quite fortuitous; I met a wonderful cuddler (see my karma). She was exactly what a cuddler should be-a comforter, healer, and a decent, giving person. PB

I ended up traveling up to Houston for my first cuddle. It was worth the drive. I have had two cuddles locally and they were both great. I have had to be patient but people have reached out to me about cuddles and it has worked out in the end. I have messaged A LOT of people though and have only produced 3 cuddles total. I’m very VERY responsive to all message and I’ve been here about one month. I got stood up once locally. I’ll be making my way to Dallas eventually to meet another cuddle enthusiast who I’m confortable with and I think is worth the drive.

I think a lot of people are feeling the page out and think it’s not just cuddling. Some don’t know exactly how to go about contacting another enthusiast and think there is still money involved when there is not. When they realize they have to work for a platonic cuddle with me by making sure I’m feeling confortable and safe, some give up. It makes me sad to know even a cuddle with me isn’t worth the effort for them. I’ll tweak my screening processes and try to make it less emotionally exhausting or maybe less involved.

• edited May 2021

@Hoodiesandsnugl - right there with you.

There are very few local cuddlers in my area ... also learning communication and boundaries.

Hang in there! ((Hugs))

@stormofgrace -Thanks so much. Yes! The boundaries are so important. In the grand scheme of things, I am learning a lot about myself as I venture into this. Sending you hugs back!

@stormofgrace Hey! We have the same main love languages and I LOVE serendipity. 💕

• Right there with you. I’m in NE Oklahoma and it seems like so many potential cuddles are 2-6 hours away. I’m not opposed to driving or flying but it is so inconvenient. I’ve had a great experience so far though and feel lucky that there are people who love cuddling as much as I do.