Nice new pros getting scared away 😢

Just today another promising newer cuddle partner, who I was supposed to meet for coffee tomorrow, was scared to the point of quitting the site and potentially moving because of the bad behavior of some men on this site. It isn't the 1st time I've seen this happen. It is so disappointing and sad. She was spiritual, caring, positive and a healer. She has been a massage therapist for 17yrs. I wish I new exactly what happened but she reached out to me and felt violated and panicked. Some rotten apples are ruining a great therapeutic site with intentions that test boundaries and as a result hurt nice people 😢😢😢

Comments

• Please tell people to report these folks, thanks.

• You really should try to figure out who it is so that it doesn't happen to others.

• Block and Report. First sign of trouble, Block and Report. If in doubt, Block and Report. First hint of sexualised language, Block and Report.

In an exception to the usual rules of life, don't give people the benefit of the doubt. Let the moderators sort it out.

We need the undesirables to be kicked out the moment they arrive. This will only happen if everybody Reports every time. The site is very good at dealing with such people.

• :( that really sucks. It's a really steep learning curve for pros learning how to screen. When you are new, all of the predators flock to you and you have to quickly figure out how to screen and set boundaries. My first week I met a lot of predators, (I later found out one of them was actually a pimp). So far, the good cuddlers outweigh the bad ones, but seriously there are some really bad ones and I'm not surprised when people quit. It can be quite scary & dangerous.

• I found my cuddling partner on this site but she stayed on it just for a couple of days... she said "it was just too much", probably got overwhelmed with some approaches. Luckily she answered my initial message and we kept talking over the phone.