Hi im new looking for something

Im not sure what im looking for but im here trying it to

Comments

• A hug? Some cuddling? Well, I still send many your way! Hope you find what you're looking for here!

• Welcome to the group! Im sure you can't find something here! Maybe a friend or a cuddler... probably lots of hugs! Sending lots of energy hugs!

• [Deleted User]Snuggluffagus (deleted user)

That's an easy question to answer. Did you check under the couch seat cushion?

• @Snuggluffagus nothing better to do than go around resurrecting old threads?
    Somebody got a forum suspension for doing that before because it’s really annoying. I’d understand if you found an old thread that was really interesting and bumped it up but I see you’re just going down the line bumping up old threads indiscriminately. I think it would be a good idea to stop now because I’m guessing is out of your system or hopefully it is.

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

This has been my experience and take with this with a grain of salt. I've been eating a lot of edibles this week:

This is a community and there are many perspectives. Some are interesting, some are motivated. Just engage people and if you connect with someone and they connect with you, figure out what to do from there.

How did you get here?

• Are you by any chance looking for potatoes? If so I have a 10 lb bag.

• @CrissyKat are they crinkled?

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

@CrissyKat Are they hot? I just made a reference to hot potatoes in another thread.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

It's probably hiding somewhere with the remote.