What's the strangest thing a site has put in a recommended list for you?

[Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

The past few times I've logged into Amazon, this wall tapestry showed up in my recommended list:

I'm speechless every time I see it. What strange things have sites recommended to you?

Comments

• edited May 2021

This was just recommended to me. I have no kids.
    Now I kinda want it because it has a slide!

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)
    edited May 2021

The boring, practical part of me is wondering where you get circular sheets from.

The child in me wants a castle bed.

As for the weirdest thing I have been recommended: penis enhancing pills.

Last time I checked, I didn't have a penis.

• @BuggleBear that's an odd recommendation (?)

• Some sort of sex toy

@Maverick07 I thought so too 🤣

Still, if I ever spontaneously grow such an appendage and am dissatisfied with its size, at least I know there is help out there....

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@Envie Dammit, I'm not even a girly girl and I wanna have a tea party in that thing :scream: And wait, is that a heart-shaped Hello Kitty rug underneath it? This is one of the most saccharine images I've ever seen. I feel like I'm gonna get a cavity just looking at it.

• @squeakytoy

Oh yes all things kawaii give me diabetes. I buy alot of weird japanese stuff for my business so it's natural to see random ads for weird stuff, but the princess castle bed for $16k +$800 shipping took the cake.

You may appreciate this gem that came to my attention while looking for a new gaming setup.
    I need. (。♡‿♡。)

edited May 2021

I saw that TikTok! Most people in the comments were wondering how much it was- if they'd known what it was called they could have just Googled it. I did try to have a look myself but 'weird, moving, cat-eared, pink gaming chair thingy' didn't seem to yield any concrete results....

• @BuggleBear 🤣 that description is precisely what I would Google.