Cuddlist sucks

[Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
I have seen a member or two spam the CC forum about Cuddlist so I decided to pay the site a visit. The website only has 45 female professionals scattered all over the country (mostly East Coast) and Europe too. There are also 12 male professionals as well. It's just like the Snuggle Buddies. There's nothing special about this website and I don't see what the fuzz is about.  

Comments

• [Deleted User]CuddleWorks (deleted user)
    Cuddlist sucks?? Did you use their services anytime? Is there something you found in the website which seems to be not legit? Do you see any seductive pics or any mention of any sort of other services?

I used cuddlist few times when I was in East coast. Never seen any issues or any sort of illegit ones. They have only 45 professionals. That doesn't mean that you can compare that with SB and come to conclusions. Between, CC has some professionals who has seductive pics unlike Cuddlist. Even there was a recent post talking about some professional's pics.
    Bottom line.. don't simply judge vaguely.
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    Go there. ^^ 
  • Well, pro cuddling isnt a very big niche yet, its slowly growing as people hear about it. Id say be patient with it,Just like you will have to be patient here too, I already had one customer, but I know its gonna be far and few in between :)
     Im gonna go check out that other site you mentioned though :)
  • I checked it out, and I decided I don't want to do the "certify myself as a cuddler" and go through all that, and we dont get to make our own prices. :I Ive been pro cuddling for 2 years, coming up on 3, I dont need to know how haha.
  • Could it be, I don't know, that professional cuddler are charging too much? I see prices of like $80-$100 and for someone that probably does need it, that price is high for just an hour. One can get a legit real massage for about $40 for an hour.