Evaluate my profile

[Deleted User]Chrismiles2424 (deleted user)

Hey all! I’m thinking about going professional and would love some feedback on my current profile. What do you like and what don’t you like? The way it is now would you book a cuddle session with me. Any and all feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• edited May 2021

@Chrismiles2424 there is some profile advice for men considering going professional in this thread.

I don't want to discourage you - on the contrary, I want you to make a success of it - but history teaches us that men who turn professional with profiles that look something like yours typically attract no clients at all. Not even one.

• Are there any one from Jacksonville Florida area who would mode sharing ? Let me know thanks

• edited May 2021

oops made a redundant post

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)
    edited May 2021

@Chrismiles2424 based on your profile I wouldn't book you, sorry to be blunt. You have a nice smile, but your photos let you down- mirror selfies are fine for online dating I guess, but if I'm hiring a professional I want to see something that looks a little more... well, professional.

Your profile doesn't tell me what I can expect from cuddling you- what you can offer that someone else can't. Why should I spend my heard earned cash on your cuddling skills, when you don't state what your cuddling skills are?

As @CuddleDuncan says, do a bit of research on the thread he had linked above and think more thoroughly about what a cuddling experience with you can offer to someone.

Good luck!

• [Deleted User]checkingthings (deleted user)

@Chrismiles2424 I like that you chose your current profile pic and not the second one. In you main pic, you're smiling. The smiling pic makes me feel like I can possibly trust you. The not-smiling one makes me think I shouldn't consider trusting you.

I agree with everything that @BuggleBear said.

About the word "touch." This is probably just me, but anytime I see this word on people's profile I automatically think "inappropriate touch." No, that isn't what you meant. You even explain that. I get it. Still, that's what I think when I see the word "touch" in this site. If I'm the only one, then I'm just an oddball. If I'm not, you could be unintentionally making people think about inappropriate behavior and now we've associated your profile with inappropriate behavior. Again, this is entirely MY opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

I have other pointers. Would you mind if I mail them to you?

• [Deleted User]Chrismiles2424 (deleted user)

Thanks for the feedback guys! I appreciate it!!

• Check me out. New profile here. I had a guy meet up then paid at the end of the session then did not give me proper payment. Help...critique me openly...thanks all!

• @QUEENsizeuddles Drop the gun pic. That would stop me dead in my tracks from even considering you. This is cuddling, which is relaxing. A gun says the opposite for a lot of people.

• @QUEENsizeuddles I'm not sure what you are asking. You are asking for opinions on your profile but your post is focused on the payment you received and process o payment. What exactly are you looking for re feedback?

• @Chrismiles2424 I think you have a nice profile. Also, I noticed that you began your post with the words "hey all", but your profile says that you only cuddle women. Do you want men to give their thoughts on your profile also even though you don't cuddle men? Since you only cuddle women, I think that the women can best respond to your post.

• Ok thnx everyone
    .will correct things...

• Is there an app for this site? Im having to go thru my email....

• There isn't a true app, but you can do it on your phone. I think if you look at the site on your phone, it might just sort itself out. Unless you're on Apple. Or something. I think. There are a couple of posts about this somewhere.

• edited May 2021

@Chrismiles2424 for starters,

I'd keep the mirror photo to 1 and also improve it. You need to look in a way that makes you come across as looking at the person seeing your picture. Secondly like mentioned on @CuddleDuncan 's thread, having ~5 (not much more) interesting photos will help. You should aim for your photos to give a glimpse into your cuddle friendly hobbies and ones that show warmth even a flattering photo of you on your couch or bed will do if you have no pet or consenting friend(s) to pose with.

Also your description could use improvement. Could start with something like

"Hello I am X, I am passionate about relationships and have found that a connection with platonic touch is extremely valuable. I have found that when two people can cuddle without fear of inappropriateness the session can be extremely therapeutic. I look forward to meeting new people regularly. Please reach out if you would like to schedule something."

PS. The word extremely sounds harsh to me, you could go with a gentler word such as exceptionally. :)

Followed by a bit about your hobbies and personality.

This "Due to this wonderful season of life dating is rare leaving the opportunities to be affectionate minimal." sounds a bit sarcastic to me and comes across negative/scarcity focused. Also makes me question what dating being rare has to do with professional cuddling.

Additionally, I'd leave out the part about you being a single father of # out of your About me. Mentioning in the Facts section that you are single and have children is enough. It doesn't need to be the focus. If I were looking for a professional cuddler, I personally would consider you because the improvements your profile needs aren't deal breakers for me. Though following said suggestions can amp up your chances and leave a positive first impression on potential clients.

• edited May 2021

@QUEENsizeuddles minor suggestion(s) for you,

if possible use bold to emphasis a point here and there, instead of CAPITALIZING. Secondly not sure if it's an issue on my end, though mainly because it cuts of your eyes and forehead I didn't find the photo of you at the beach(?) flattering. Also it seems a bit too up close and on a minor note didn't really like the color contrast/background. Your other photos look good. I'd say the one of you holding the baby goat is good enough for a full body photo and looks nice.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@Lovelight Wow! That is incredibly detailed and thorough feedback. Have you considered making a profile critique thread?

• @squeakytoy awww shucks, thanks. I have not. Although geared more towards professional (male) cuddlers, I'd say that CuddleDuncan has just about said it all in his post. So I feel no need to, unless someone needs feedback on their profile. In which case I am happy to help if I come across a need. :)