2.38%
    4. Planet
        9.52%
    5. Autobot
      14.29%
    6. Waitron unit
        7.14%

Comments

• Well, firstly, the Greek alphabet does end with O. Hence the expression "the alpha and the omega".

Secondly, it's all much worse than that. For example, there is a famous humourous book called "The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy". It all hinges around the meaning of life, the universe and everything being 42. The author agonised for a long time over the number, and chose 42 because he felt it was the funniest number of all the candidates. And he was right. 42 is funnier than, for example, 44. This is a cultural thing at least to some extent: 42 might not be funner than 44 in ancient Sanskrit for example.

Thirdly, in English vowels are even. I thought everybody knew that.

• edited May 2021

1, 2, 3, and 4. I love dogs and cats but also love insects . Had a tarantula named hairy whodini and a scorpion named Duane the rock johnson

• Douglas Adams has an ability to make me laugh inappropriately. In public.

• @pmvines so many facets of you.

• @pmvines

Had a tarantula named hairy whodini and a scorpion named Duane the rock johnson

Who are you? Like those are things after our souls! Lol. Are you like their god that's why you don't fear them? Like geez I'd run for my life if I ever saw those creatures. Lol

• @Amortentia @MaullySterling they were both very friendly. I would hold duane in my hand , put him on my arm etc and pet him . He loved having the space before his pinchers rubbed . And hairy was very docile , though squirrely. He would crawl on you until he found his spot, then he would just sit and nap . I had him when I lived in Vermont, actually gave him to a 9 year old girl neighbor up the road when I moved

• My first thoughts when reading your reply.

@pmvines

they were both very friendly.

It's a cover up. No such thing!

actually gave him to a 9 year old girl neighbor up the road when I moved

gasp is she still alive?!

Lol. But yeah I'm not brave enough for those creatures. Nope lol

• [Deleted User]Starlost (deleted user)

Just one type?
    Cat Person- my cat is staring at me right now in a "I will eat you in your sleep" kind of way.
    Dog person- my dog gets my slippers, shoes, and hat for me (but doesn't speak on command)
    Insect - I catch flies and spiders and throw them outside.
    Planet - our little blue spaceship marble
    Autobot- that does not compute. Nothing is automatically a bit. Division by zero error.
    Waitron unit - would you like some mansplaining with this post?

• @Starlost ๐Ÿคฃ
    I worked one place, and this was 30yrs ago, that didn't want gender attached to job function. So waitress and waiter became "waitron unit"

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

A WAITRON UNIT

Girl, I thought you were talking about some kind of Warhammer soldier :joy: I'd never heard that term before. That is freakin hilarious.

• Cat person ๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ› โ˜บ๏ธ

• ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฑ

• None of them i think is true

• What category do I belong in? Owl watcher, cookie baker, rabbit rescuer, electrician, dancer, and one who walks backwards sometimes just for fun.

• All I know is that if the letter T takes me to Applebees on the first date, then weโ€™re through. I donโ€™t care who pays. Itโ€™s over; Weโ€™re done.

• @NicoSnuggs - I agree, Applebees is a dealbreaker.

• @NicoSnuggs ive always wondered about Applebees, how would you categorize it โ€ฆ is it like a fancy fast food?

• @cuddles_ndream - Thatโ€™s how I would categorize it yes; A high-sodium sit-down fast-food place.

Definitely should be reserved for the 2nd or 3rd date.

• โ€œ Definitely should be reserved for the 2nd or 3rd date.โ€ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• @Babichev

one who walks backwards sometimes just for fun.