Puzzled …..

[Deleted User]Spock (deleted user)

Why are so many men visiting my Profile page? I have seen a few women too, but they are usually Pros whose profiles I checked out.

Comments

• [Deleted User]DarkLordChungus (deleted user)

They're probably trying to cast spells on you.

• [Deleted User]Starlost (deleted user)

Spock is cool.
    So the curiosity of the person behind the username may be a factor.

• [Deleted User]Spock (deleted user)

@DarkLordChungus
    At least I know I can call upon the Dark Lord himself to undo these spells!

@Starlost
    That might be it, although it never occurred to me. Thanks!

• [Deleted User]DarkLordChungus (deleted user)

@Spock

I'm sorry, but I don't undo spells. Perhaps if I were BenevolentLordChungus.

Good luck!

• A lot of profile visits originate in the forum. Most of the people in the forum are men who only lurk, and don't post. Many of them are interested in our doings, and who we are, so they visit our profiles. It's only logical.

• They want you to join their Scentsy “business” and they’re taking your name down for later.

• [Deleted User]rasp56 (deleted user)

I check on people who are smart/funny/intelligent/sensible/stupid/idiotic/racist/karens.......pretty sure there are others who do the same and you fall in one of these categories

• @Catloaf, that is literally a nightmare scenario for me. Shakeology might be the only thing worse.

• Maybe they're all laughing at someone in a relationship wanting a "curvy petite cuddle buddy."
    It's pretty obvious what's happening here.

• Wow thanks for sharing your experience and point of view.

edited May 2021

@LovelyLadyMN I don’t get it. What’s so funny about that? I mentioned ’petite’ because I myself am a slim 5’7”. I added ‘curvy’ to be welcoming of all body types. Perhaps you can suggest better language

Yes, I am in a relationship, but my partner is not naturally affectionate. She does try when I ask, but it is obvious that her heart’s not in it. Unfortunately, I need to be hugged or held regularly in order to manage my PTSD. But, there is no peace or comfort to be found in a one-sided cuddle. Some people are lucky enough to find a partner that meets all their ‘needs’. I am not one of those people.

So, I chose to find what I need elsewhere. I had a few sessions with a Pro-cuddler (with my partner’s permission) that were extremely therapeutic. That’s why I am now on a platonic cuddling platform.

• I specifically remember clicking on your name accidentally when scrolling down the forum on my phone.

@JasonCuddles That’s fine.

• @LovelyLadyMN welcome to the forum! The problem you are referring to is indeed a real problem in the cuddling world. However, situations a little bit like @Spock's, where there is a relationship which is essentially happy but not complete, are surprisingly common.

• Now I am clicking your profile simply cus you are posting about it

• yep gotta click

• I clicked because something about a penguin attracts me in spite of the fish breath.

@FunCartel @pmvines @MiniatureGeek LOL!!!

@CuddleDuncan You are so correct. I don’t cuddle for amusement, or to ‘cheat without cheating’. For people like me, it really is an substitute for anxiety/depression medications.

@FunCartel BTW, my profile pic is a male Emperor Penguin, which braves the Antarctic winter for months, without food, to take care of its chick until the mother comes back in spring. I chose that profile pic because it symbolizes my relationship with my child.

• My guess is that they didn’t know you are a man or here’s an idea, maybe they just want to cuddle.

• @Spock The no food is a dealbreaker

• Maybe they're just fans of Star Trek?

• [Deleted User]Domenick21 (deleted user)

In all fairness, you have chosen to call yourself by one of the most famous Klingon name in multiple galaxies.

• I clicked your name due to what you were saying in that prior thread.

On a side note, I really hope your partner knows you're cuddling with others.

• edited May 2021

@Domenick21 not klingon.... Vulcan . There’s a difference ... Vulcan are liked by tribbles and Klingons are not

edited May 2021

@Domenick21
    You mean ‘Vulcan’ name, right? Besides, he is half-human. That’s why I chose the name. Unlike true Vulcans who have suppressed their emotions, Spock has to fight his human-half in order to continue acting on pure logic. It’s a good analogy for my struggles with my emotions on my quest to do the right thing. It’s tough but necessary.

edited May 2021

@I_Am_Not_A_Cat On a side note, I really hope your partner knows you're cuddling with others.

As I said in my post, I got her permission before cuddling with the Pro. I gave her an update after every session, and thanked her for allowing me to see a touch-therapist. I have not cuddled with anybody since then.