Feelings

[Deleted User]mrsrobinson (deleted user)

Hi everyone, has anyone ever had strong feelings for a cuddle buddy ? More than just friends for life ? LOL

Comments

• It can happen, cuddling can be very personal/intimate. Best to distance yourself or have an honest discussion with your cuddle buddy to ensure that no one has to get more hurt than they need to.

• Yup, it happens to humans. Whether it's at work, the supermarket, or a cuddle site.

Of course you decide what to do with those feelings. You can either know they're there and do nothing about them, or talk about it and see how the other person feels.

• [Deleted User]mrsrobinson (deleted user)

But we text every day 🙄 afraid my feelings are starting to grow.

• Nothing wrong with it. Specially if the other person feels the same way. Have you told him or her ?

• To he honest, if you are a new pro and are getting romantic feelings for clients, you may need to check your boundaries and emotional flexibility and consider whether this is a good idea . Platonic cuddling isn't for everybody. Not everyone is cut out for it and all the confusing feelings, attachment, and sentiment that goes along with it.

• [Deleted User]mrsrobinson (deleted user)

Thanks to everyone who responded.....

• Sure. I can see feelings getting involved here. Most of the ladies I've cuddled with was nice people and all and I would do another session with them. But there was no "special" feelings like it wanting to become more such as a boyfriend girlfriend thing. I will admit, there has been maybe 2 people over the years I've been here I kinda felt a little something more. I think they biggest thing is keep that communication thing going and keep things honest. In a way at some point I think it might be a good idea to put the brakes on and have a serious talk with the other person. Does anyone think I'm crazy or am I think in half way decent??

• Not strong feelings but I did ended up liking one of my cuddle buddies , she was my type in every single way lol & I agree With everything @JasonCuddles said.

• I've been trying to deal with that, although the potential feelings were coming from my cuddling buddy. We met at CC just before she left the website. We've met 5-6 times, and I thought the cuddling was getting a little closer as we were meeting... then, after a hiatus (family time, work trip, etc.), there's been virtually no communication. Maybe it's something from my imagination, but I'm suspecting that some feeling from her side changed... which really stinks since we've had some nice cuddling times.

• edited June 2021

I think feelings are a normal part of being human.

I disagree that cuddling isn't for everyone, I'd say it's ok for most people, with the caveat that some people have learn how to have healthy boundaries.

Having and respecting boundaries is super important and needs to be kept in mind. You can have feelings, but you have to respect the container of agreements created. If the agreement is platonic cuddles you can't act on your feelings by trying to turn it into something more, whether by trying to contact the other person outside of the agreed upon context etc.

• Not yet and if I do I am confident in my ability to be mature about it. If I have the feels for someone and I find out they don't feel the same, then I'll get over them. On to the next crush it is or whatever goals I have in life.