Just curious

[Deleted User]rasp56 (deleted user)

Are women more comfortable in cuddling with demisexuals and gays, rather than straight guys?

Comments

• No.

It depends on the woman of course, and indeed the guy. It's all individual. But the sexuality of a cuddle partner is way down the list. Insofar as it is a thing, quite a few of the straight women I know prefer straight guys because cuddling for them has a small romantic (not sexual or sexuality) component.

• I'm not a woman but I'm pretty sure like most types of humans, they aren't all the same

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Demisexuals, no. Gay men, absolutely!

• edited May 2021

Hello and welcome.

That's like asking if men like apples.
    Except you're not even asking the man in question. You're asking the general public.
    Seriously.
    You do know we are all ppl with our own likes and dislikes, associations, thought processes, etc?

Typically those that are treated as a commodity, by certain groups, or as interchangeable units, may well find life easier if avoiding said group, completely.
    Which is as generic an answer, to your question, as appropriate.

Thank you to those above, who are tireless allies. We see you. You're appreciated.
    @CuddleDuncan @pmvines

• [Deleted User]rasp56 (deleted user)
    edited May 2021

@MaullySterling

Well the question was more like- if men 'prefer' apples over tequila for breakfast.

And yes, the question was for general public, i was curious so asked. You can make a big deal of it, try to be sarcastic, whine, cry or what not, i dont care. But thanks for your response.

@Sideon
    I honestly dont know if there is a nicer way to reply. Apologies in advance.

Pretty sure @MaullySterling wasn't whining but she was rightly calling a spade a spade - but you toe right up to that line, @rasp56 . [-Sid]

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Dunno about women, but I, as a human being, am typically more comfortable cuddling somebody who isn't sexually drawn to people of my physical category. (I'm okay with cuddling just about anybody, usually. Exceptions where people say they're attracted.)

Like @MaullySterling says: if there's a group whose members tend to see people like you as commodities or interchangeable units... yeah, steering clear of that group seems pretty dang likely to make your life more comfortable.

Especially if they also feel drawn to do non-platonic stuff when you're, you know, looking for something platonic.

@DarrenWalker

Thanks, i totally understand. Obviously i was not looking for a particular kind of answer, just views of different people.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@rasp56: Different people's views on the interchangeable mass of humanity that is Women?

Well, I can't speak for even one woman (like @pmvines says, they're all people so they're all different)—but I guess it's a good thing you don't mind me not answering your question about women.

• edited May 2021

@rasp56

Well the question was more like- if men 'prefer' apples over tequila for breakfast

Nah, more like "Do men prefer MacIntosh or Granny Smith" because we are ALL apples, here.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@MaullySterling Before I've had coffee in the morning, I most identify with the Erdäpfel.

It's a German word for "potato" but the literal translation is "Earth Apple"

edited May 2021

@Sideon

Ofcourse

@MaullySterling

Ya, whatever that helps you sleep better

Please do not bait. Final warning. Next time, you will be timed out. Thank you. -squeakytoy

edited May 2021

@DarrenWalker

I guess no one forced you to give an opinion. As far as i know, you walked in and gave whatever you wanna call that.

I hadn't seen this when I gave the previous warning. Forum timeout begins, 10 days. -squeakytoy