New here - help

Hello all :)
Just signed up as a pro cuddler. (Dream job right) and im using it on my phone. Is there a app or better way to view people or get myself outt there?
Thanks in advance. (Hail fron Ont, Canada)

Comments

• Welcome and congratulations! Have a good look round the forum, there are some very useful threads.

There isn't a formal app, but there is a phone version which should happen automatically, or something. Or you can use the website version.

• I'm new here too! If love it if the seasoned pros would take a peek at my profile and give me some suggestions.

• Do I need to do anything or do people contact me if they want to cuddle? I’m confused 🤷‍♀️

• @Diego123 people browse profiles mostly based on the local area they live and if they like your profile then they’ll go ahead and write you a message asking about your availability or in some cases they will just send you a booking request which you will see in your inbox. You can then follow up with the person to finalize details for the session and proceed with it at a time and a place you both agree on.

Good luck and happy cuddling!