Double Cuddle Puddle!

Hi Everyone! I have a couple of quick questions for the non pros of CC- my dear friend @IslandBeauty992 and I would like to offer a double cuddle option as we're both little cuddle bugs and we we think it would be lots of fun!

Non pros- is this something you think you'd be interested in? Have you done it before? What was your experience like if you did? Also what's the best way for us pros to go about letting you know that we're offering this?

Thanks for reading! πŸ˜ƒπŸ’•

PS- including my fave photo of us together in Georgetown! ❀

Comments

• I’d be open to something like that with two non-pros but it’s hard enough to find one non-pro.

• Yeah how does one go about offering this? Sometimes I visit my friends who would also like to Double Cuddle with me, but I"m not sure how to bring it up. Thank you for your advice! πŸ€— πŸ₯°

• Cuddling has been such an amazing experience so far. Double cuddles would only heighten the experience, and would just melt all your stress and anxiety away. We are super excited for this new experience.

• A double cuddle sounds so fun! I wish I had a cuddle friend nearby to partner with on something like this.

• [Deleted User]Attica_Finch (deleted user)

This sounds like such a treat! Double the cuddles means double the relaxation and enjoyment. With two professional cuddlers, we could surround the client and provide light touch and massage from different angles. If I had a co-professional to do this with, it would be awesome.

• A double cuddle option sounds amazing. Being able to surround someone 360 degrees worth of comfort & support would be so rewarding. Having the option of a cuddle party is truly a delight to think about.

• edited May 2021

@GirlNextDoor_FL the conventional conversational gambit in this type of situation is to open with "I read about a funny thing on the internet" or "My friend said somebody told her ...." and then present the idea in a neutral way.

As always, the best way to get somebody to do something is to make them think it was their idea.

@NoVAgirl include a picture with you both in both your sets, ideally with some text over it. Have a paragraph about it in your profile, with cross links to each other's profiles. Offer a joint rate that is slightly less than combined, but not much. Be clear about the locations that work for the joint session.

• @CuddleDuncan that's great advice! Thank you so much you're a treasure πŸ’–

• [Deleted User]Lollaa (deleted user)

Oh my! I would love this, this sounds like so much fun! I might just have to move to be a part of this! πŸ€£πŸ˜‹πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’•

• I would definitely be interested in offering something like this with another pro in Chicago. Double the touch, warmth, and nurturing.

• @Attica_Finch I agree! Great comment; a light touch and massage would be great session and I bet fun conversation as well!