What's your FAVORITE cuddle position..? (If you had to choose one, and why..?)

[Deleted User]divinecomfort (deleted user)
Trying to meet new people and see how this thing works - even though it's pretty self-explanatory...

Happy November!

Comments

• I enjoy "Through the Woods" because it allows for hugging and to be hugged, as well as the option of being face to face or not. I've found it particularly good for being able to hold conversations as well ^_^
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    My all time favorite is my cuddler laying on top of me although there are some girls that don't like doing this. I think they may find it too sexual for platonic cuddling. I like it because it frees both of my hands to rub, massage, play with hair etc :-)
  • I love spooning. Sometimes I like to be cuddled.  "Though the woods" does sound nice. Face to face is cute. I'd be blushing the whole time I think though and find it impossible to not smile, I would agree that talking that way would be pretty nice. I think one I really like is with her head rested on my arm, that would replace the use of a pillow, or rested on the chest, also facing me. I've been in super comfortable positions that way.
    Another one I like is also facing each other and I'd have both arms wrapped around. It would be a tight cuddle. I also like those kinds of positions cause with part of the arm free I like to pet and using fingertips to stroke up and down the back, or massage under the hair. Kind of stuff I learned being with someone for a while and what they liked. It was cute when they fell asleep, snored and drooled.
  • I like to just be under the arm, simple, cozy and self satisfying for both parties I think :)
    *just change sides half way through, so you can both get feeling back in your sides haha
  • Brandi knows how it is. There are times my arm might fall asleep, but I still would fell bad for trying to move. I've had that where they would say "I was so comfortable!" and try my best to recreate that.
  • [Deleted User]hugsnheals (deleted user)
    I <3 this thread, it's so sweet :) 
    I think I vary.  I loooooove spooning as a little spoon, but I might be more drawn to laying on the guy's chest.  When he rubs my back, plays with my hair, etc, its so nice.  Still figuring out stuff, so I hope to do more 'research' and find new things/preferences :)

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    For me it depends on the person.  I like different positions for different body types.  But I do love stroking hair, giving a back/neck/head massage with my cuddle buddy.  Just relaxing her relaxes me. 
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    I have two, but in choosing only one, I would have to choose "spooning my client".  I provide a "safe" sanctuary by holding, hugging, caressing, gentle massage on the shoulders, head & back. This allows them to fully be present & receptive in the experience.  I allow my intuition to guide me, but also check in to see if there's something that I'm not doing, that they would enjoy:-)
  • [Deleted User]divinecomfort (deleted user)
    Thank you everyone who participated and whoever still wants to participate - please keep it going!

I love how unique everybody is!
  • Personally my favourite cuddle position is lying down with my snuggle buddy's head on my chest and holding each other on my right hand side. This lets me stroke the hair or when the position gets old easily move into my second favourite position of spooning with me at the rear. 
  • [Deleted User]PatchworkMan (deleted user)
    Laying on top of me because I love to give back scratches and I'm at a more than slight reach disadvantage with the right arm. 
  • [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)
    I really like the "Through the Woods" position as well, but I call it the "cocoon" position - because it makes me feel safe and secure. I also enjoy lots of other positions depending on my mood and the other person. I like being both big spoon and little spoon.
  • [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)
    Also if I'm super comfortable with the person, it's nice to lay on top of them and get a massage. ^_^
  • [Deleted User]lollydinero (deleted user)
    BIG spoon if lying down on my side. Otherwise I'd rather sit on his lap and face him while he hugs me.
  • Reading these comments make me happy <3 
    I want to get a giant bean bag chair that fits like 4 adults. I think it would be perfect for cuddling :D

• Probably due to me being ADD, I love to have a cuddler lay on top of me. I find the body weight to be very comforting. I'm looking for a female cuddler willing to do this.
    I'm in eastern Oregon, and visit Portland with some frequency.

• I love being the big spoon and cuddling my partner like a teddy bear. I also really love the Two Pillows position. Being cuddled onto my partner’s stomach while he or she plays with my hair…instant nirvana. I’m here on this site because I love all kinds of touch and cuddles. I love to hear what my partner prefers, because I am the happiest and most fulfilled version of myself when I know I have pleased my partner, and made him/her feel amazing with just my touch.

• I've always been a fan of the 'half spoon' as demonstrated by this awkward wikihow drawing.

• [Deleted User]star3388temp (deleted user)
    edited March 13

I like to lay my entire body and weight on top of her as she faces me, and have her wrap her arms around me and hold me tightly as my head rests besides hers. I feel protected, loved and cared for.

• @DaveFromSussex That is my go-to, as well, I just naturally fall into that.

I also love sitting behind the guy and holding him as he leans back against me, with my hands resting on his chest or gently stroking his hair, like so (not my picture, ha - as if I work out that much!)...

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• This is making me realize there's NAMES for all these cuddling position. I've never even heard of through the woods

• Anything that doesn't make my back act up

• @pmvines Couldn't help but hear this chorus. 😅

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles @BoomerSpooner
    I have in the last month pulled my lower back literally while putting on my shoes . That's not even a joke or an exaggeration for comedic effect . I wake up sometimes feeling like I've been locked in a suitcase .

• @pmvines Oh shoot, I thought my...concoction...worked better than that...you remember the suitcase?!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles I remember everything. You can't hide from the truth

• I swear you were happy the whole time!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles
    Well that's how I know you're lying cus I'm never happy for the entirety of any time of any given situatin . 70 percent , maybe 80 if it's a really good time but never 100 percent

• Okay okay, I admit it, the flamingo was happy...you, not so much. 🤪

~ Sunset Snuggles