Preferences on cuddlers

[Deleted User]doublecuddles3 (deleted user)

Do you guys have preferences? I’ve had lots of Cuddlers tell me they were said no because “no they’re type” or such... seems weird. I understand if they give off weird vibes but on look? Just curious what thoughts are...

Comments

• Pros aren’t allowed to decline cuddlers based on looks. If they are unhygienic or unsafe or a time and day just can’t be figured out, those are really the only reasons a pro can decline a cuddler. If you have a cuddler telling you a pro declined them just because “they aren’t their type”, they can report those pros. Let them know that.

If they’re just talking about an enthusiast declining cuddles with them, there’s not much they can do about it unfortunately.

If this wasn’t my job, I do have a slight preference on who I would cuddle. So I guess if I was an enthusiast, I would be happier choosing men that are chunkier. I like to cuddle into some meat lol more to hold. But I’ve had a huge amount of cuddlers that were significantly thinner and I thoroughly enjoyed their cuddles too.

• [Deleted User]doublecuddles3 (deleted user)

Okay good to know just curious other thoughts...