β€”-> WHO NEEDS A TRUCK?!?🏍πŸš₯🚚

edited June 2021 in General

I had this really funny experience and it reminded me of a trip I took to Vietnam. Most people rode motorcycles/scooters and it was SO SURPRISING to see what could be accomplished without a pickup.

Like THIS!!! πŸ˜‚

Have you ever seen or DONE Something that could’ve used a pickup but instead you GOT ER DONE???

Comments

• That is the Asian version of the Beverly hillbillys.

• Ofcourse lol πŸ˜‚

• What was so interesting about this is that it wasn't always "Beverly Hillbilly" Types. There were women in dresses and high heels carrying refrigerators, business men in suits with large plants or rolls of carpet. It was SOOOOOOO bizarre to watch (because of my culture of course.)

@cuddles_ndream OMGOSH!!!!! The puppy snuggle bag!!!!! πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ˜Š

• 🐢 β™₯️ πŸ’• πŸ’• !!!

• [Deleted User]APV (deleted user)

The biggest load I ever carried on a two-wheeler was a full week of groceries when I had an elaborate tubular-frame trailer for my road bike back in 2018-19. The trailer even came with a big plastic crate and a fabric, velcro-down cover. It wasn't that reliable though. It had a ball-and-plate hitch that often came undone as I cruised downhill on a viaduct of an arterial road in my area. If it just wasn't for that I would have kept it and used it with my electric bike that I currently have.

• @APV that sounds amazing! And a LOT of groceries πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I saw this guy who made a tubular camper behind his low-seated bike. I wish I would’ve gotten a picture. He reminded me of Forrest Gump running around the country only he was riding.

I just saw this….. that is an amazing way to travel in an EXTREMELY minimalistic kind of way.

• My wife and I once carried a 2 drawer dresser home on top of a tea cart. Niether of us drive, so we had to by the tea cart in order to get the dresser home from the garradge sale. Sadly, we never did get a picture.

• Oh my!! @hifigeorge that sounds like the kind of thing I would do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This was me a few days ago…. I got a bean bag. It was MUCH bigger than I envisioned!!

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

OMG @sillysassy I want that Volkswagen

• Oh Mr. Marty. I would LOVE for you to have it!!!! Then I could still see it!!! β™₯️πŸ₯°πŸ’›

Her name is DAISY!! 🌼

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

AAaagh!! @sillysassy At first I thought that was a bear climbing into your car :joy: Dear lord, what a huge beanbag. Where did you get it?

• hahahahhaha oh @squeakytoy you are so right!!! It DOES look like a bear climbing on! ahahhahahahaha THAT wouldn't have been quite as silly.

I got the beanbag from Craigslist and they didn't quite give it the description it needed. I think I will turn it into TWO beanbags!!!! 🀣