✨💠 Cuddlosophy — Professional Cuddling in Durham/Toronto/GTA + Calgary, AB 🇨🇦✨

edited June 2021 in Pro Requests

WHAT IS CUDDLOSOPHY ?

I'm glad you asked. Cuddlosophy is more than just the name of my practise. It can be a mindset, too!

My name is Marie, welcome to my booking thread! As your professional cuddler located in Durham region with approaching 5 years total of hands-on experience, my mission is to bring you safety, security, and authentic comfort during our booked time. In addition to offering one-on-one platonic cuddling sessions, I also double as a connection coach.

As a coach, I motivate and guide my clients to explore and practise the concepts of platonic intimacy, boundaries and consent - with themselves, and with others. This extension of my work may help clients desexualise touch if they need to, and adopt a mindset which will aid them in how they approach certain aspects of life and relationships going forward. I can also vouch for clients who are seeking enthusiast cuddles, if they have completed sessions with me successfully over a prolonged period of time. This is easily the most rewarding aspect of the work for me - the fact that you've found someone to meet your cuddling needs for free, and that you don't need to book with me anymore! Let's get you set up in the meantime to healthily give and receive platonic touch.

Depending on what my client's goals are when it comes to cuddling, I am able to offer three session types: comfort, caring, or learning. I'd love to talk about what each type means to me as a professional, and how it could benefit you. We start with a free 30 minute phone or video consultation before we get you booked in person. Send me a message and let's get... wait for it... in touch!

A Note on Travel & Hotel Hosting

Clients outside Oshawa will be subject to a .55/km travel fee (not applicable to clients outside the province). I can host at a 4-star hotel for clients who book a minimum of 3 hours.

If you're in Southern Ontario and you'd like me to travel to you, let me know! All tentative dates and cities will be posted concurrently and updated below.

cuddle [ kuhd-l ]

noun
act of cuddling; hug; embrace.

philosophy [ fi-los-uh-fee ]

noun, plural phi·los·o·phies.
the rational investigation of the truths and principles of being, knowledge, or conduct.

Comments

• edited June 2021

💼 Upcoming Travel Dates ✈️

(as of June 16th, 2021)

City/Area Date(s) Host
    Toronto Booking July & August TBA
    Mississauga Booking End of July Yes
    Markham Booking July & August Yes
    Oakville Booking July & August Yes
    Port Perry June 29th No
    Calgary Booking Fall 2021 Yes
  • edited July 2021

💼 Upcoming Travel Dates ✈️

(as of July 4th, 2021)

City/Area Date(s) Host?
    Edmonton Booking August+ TBA
    Airdrie Booking August+ TBA
    Red Deer Booking August+ TBA
    Medicine Hat Booking August+ TBA
    Lethbridge Booking August+ TBA
    Brooks Booking August+ TBA
    Banff Booking Fall 2021+ TBA

@Sideon Could I get my OP opened up to be edited? I'm moving towards the end of the month and won't be taking any more bookings in my current city. :'( Thanks!