Is..... allowed during a cuddling session

Nothing of what you have in your mind, my Question is Kissing Cuddler hand is permitted based on the community guidelines? ;)

Comments

• I realize a kiss on the hand might be an innocuous thing to most people but I’m picturing a few wrong moves and it quickly turns innocuous into PG-13 at least.

Kissing of any type is prohibited based on the community guidelines. Especially when it concerns a professional. If you meet a non-pro here to cuddle and you like each other enough to pursue a relationship and you want to do things your way, that’s one thing. But it’s entirely prohibited to use the website specifically to find a relationship, and ergo, someone to kiss.

So don’t do it.

• edited June 2021

I would say it can be a slippery slope. Check with your cuddle pal and make sure you both are clear on intent however the TOS does talk about this

• @Sam2512 - if there was any confusion whatsoever, then this should help clear up your question - I bolded for emphasis:

Terms of service

You agree to never use this Website for the intent of meeting another member for sex. You also agree to never attempt to progress a meeting, organised via this website, to a sexual nature.

When communicating with another member, you agree to never indicate a desire to cuddle while doing any of the following: (1) being nude, (2) wearing only underwear, (3) kissing, (4) groping, (5) satisfying a fetish or kink, and (6) anything of a non-platonic nature.

Client Service Agreement

1) No sexual activity is permitted.
    2) Both parties will remain clothed the entire session. Undergarments do not constitute as sufficient clothing.
    3) No touching in areas covered by undergarments is permitted. [...] No kissing is allowed.

• [Deleted User]DarkLordChungus (deleted user)
    edited June 2021

Why even ask? Kissing a person's hand is a rather personal thing. Outside of Cuddle Comfort, it entirely has to do with how familiar you are with the individual whose hand you want to kiss. It's not something that a general positive consensus on an online forum would make acceptable in all scenarios. If this is something that a person just does...eurgh. Gross and weird.

And, as Sideon pointed out by way of copying and pasting the rules of CC from an easily-found source, kissing isn't allowed.

• Me and a dear friend have done this a few times during cuddling but i would never even think about this with someone from CC

• edited June 2021

As indicated by the Client Service Agreement, not allowed. Also, platonic cuddling can be hard enough as it is with some people catching feelings or such. So we could so do without what you asked about.

• edited June 2021

Basically everything depends on you and the person you're cuddling. In person, the "site rules" can be non-existent.

Flagged, reviewed. Please see @Sideon's comment above. You are reminded that this is not a site for dating, or seeking out any type of non-platonic activity. Thanks. -squeakytoy

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@TonyTone86: ...Oof.

Yeah, the site rules can be broken when people meet face to face. But dang, man. So can the laws against assault. In person, any rule can be ignored. I'd think, oh, a good five or six times before meeting someone who's okay with tossing the rules we all agreed to.

• @TonyTone86 not without consequences. Good luck with that mindset.

• edited June 2021

@Lovelight 😆😆 Like I said, all between you and the other person when you meet.

Flagged, reviewed. See previous warning. Thanks. -squeakytoy

• edited June 2021

@TonyTone86 This isn’t one of those websites. If you meet with someone (non-pro), you all have done some cuddles, and then some months pass of you getting close and the person says, “Hey, I really, really like you. Are you up for sexytime or going on a date or something?” that’s a totally different ballpark. Of course some people have entered into a relationship because of this website, or they might at some point.

But the key difference is, the accounts that don’t get banned for that have made it clear they didn’t come here with the sole purpose of finding a relationship. People have been banned for treating it like a dating site, and rightfully so. We’re trying to break the marriage of sex/relationships and cuddling, not encourage it.

• @TonyTone86

all between you and the other person when you meet.

No it isn't. That's just wrong.

It is true that once you know somebody well, then the site TOS become less and less significant. But it is simply not the case that at a first or second or third meeting you can discuss anything you like, The other person has only agreed to meet you because you have agreed to stick to the TOS. They are not up for discussion: it's never ok to suggest or ask for something that breaks them.

If you don't believe in the TOS as a whole then you shouldn't be here.

• Totally NOT OKAY if you are meeting up through CC. This is absolutely never okay with any professional, and any enthusiast as well. If you get to know the person better, and if both parties agree to meet up outside the bounds of CC, then it becomes fair, in my view. But this sort of development should never be the hope or intention with meeting anyone on CC. Dating websites/apps exist for those purposes.

• That's weird . Just use a kissy emoji when you post a good Karma.

• edited June 2021

That’s a funny solution. I don’t use any winking emojis on this site typically unless I’m making a joke. Some weirdos will read into the usage of such emojis and think “WAIT?! Is she hinting at something?! Where’s the hidden passageway to sexytime?! IT HAS TO BE IN THE EMOJIS!!!” You give a wink, they’ll take an eggplant. 😉😘

• I would like to thank you guys for your diversities in responding to my query, honestly I nevertheless thought that kissing hands would create such controversy between the members, I was 100 %positive that it's allowed! Since this act is performed at the
    The presidential Palace when greeting the ladies and guest of the president. at Paris city of Etiquette, and manner and well know by respecting woman, I can't resonates while a couple is cuddling each other,

• edited June 2021

Since this act is performed at the presidential Palace when greeting the ladies and guest of the president. at Paris city of Etiquette, and manner and well know by respecting woman, I can't resonates while a couple is cuddling each other

@Sam2512 I’m not going to lie, it’s kind of endearing to me that in Europe and other places heading out east, friends kiss each other cheek to cheek often. It’s interesting how varying cultures, places, and people take different views on the simple act of giving a kiss. It’s more of a western thing to view even a quick peck as a doorway to something else. There are a lot of issues we have surrounding stuff like that over here.

But now you know why it’s in the terms of service and how to move going forward! Best of luck and safe snuggles to you.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Since this act is performed at the
    The presidential Palace when greeting the ladies and guest of the president. at Paris city of Etiquette, and manner and well know by respecting woman, I can't resonates while a couple is cuddling each other,

@Sam2512 Oh no, I'm a huge Miss Manners buff and you went and mentioned etiquette. :joy: What have you done? I had to get up from the computer, haul out "Miss Manners' Guide to Excruciatingly Correct Behavior (Freshly Updated)" and look up Basic Civilization/Social Kissing to refresh my memory on the hand kissing specifics.

Anyway, as it turns out: kissing someone's hand is an appropriate way to greet someone, provided you already know them (it is improper to kiss someone upon meeting them for the first time), and there is some excuse of a continental background. Otherwise it's a no-no.

• CC's TOS matter more in their spirit than their letter. If it is the custom in your country/region to kiss somebody's hand upon meeting them then of course it's fine.

Kissing of the hand of the President, Pope, etc is different from kissing the hand of your cuddle professional, because of the context. One is in public, in a formal setting: the other is in private, in a relatively informal setting. Very different things.

• You give a wink, they’ll take an eggplant.

@Catloaf I just spat my tea out 😂 I might put that in my email signature

• @CuddleDuncan Context is definitely important. It's why seeing a stranger in undergarments is unacceptable, but seeing a stranger in a bathing suit is acceptable even if the latter is more revealing (atleast this is the culture here in the US).

• [Deleted User]Chris55555 (deleted user)
    edited June 2021

@TonyTone86 and those who agree with his views. When I chat with someone and they agree to the terms of this website for our cuddle and then that changes when we meet—how is that not wrong?

The statement “in person the site rules can be non-existent” is infuriating to me.

If you want sexual touch find a sex worker. If you want a cuddle-find a cuddler. But if I talk with you and you agree to the site rules and then push for kissing, groping, clothing removal for our cuddle—then you are an abuser.

Please tell the person by message exactly what you want beforehand. That way we can determine our comfort level. Lieing to get someone in bed cuddling you and then changing the terms is a douche move.

• edited June 2021

To be totally honest, until now I had read “no kissing” to mean two people should not kiss each other on the lips. It hadn’t occurred to me that it could include the kind of kissing I like to do, which is kissing the shoulder or head.

I’ve done this with consent from cuddle buddies, and I have prefaced it by saying I kiss my dogs on the head or shoulders platonically all the time, and that if my lips are near a person’s head, such as when I’m holding their head in my hand or I’m big-spooning them and my mouth is near their back/shoulder, my natural inclination is to plant a little kiss there. The last cuddle buddy I sought consent to do this to said, “no problem; a kiss on the forehead is not the same as a kiss on the mouth.” I’ve only attempted this when I got the sense they would be okay with it. Perhaps from now on I won’t do it at all, though honestly I’m not sure that restriction was intended in the spirit of the rule.

I’m not one to flout rules, though sometimes I do question their intent and extent. I think sometimes rules are written in language that can be more limiting than intended. An example is the Cuddlist agreement to have “no hand-to-breast contact.” Now, I know men can get what is called “breast cancer,” but I don’t think of men’s chests as having “breasts” (manboobs notwithstanding) and I have no problem with hands on my chest (or even right on my pecs) as long as there’s no raunchy rubbing going on.

If I met a cuddle buddy or client from a culture in which it is customary to greet each other with kisses on the cheek (which custom I love 🥰) I personally would have no problem engaging in that form of greeting, but I might not be okay doing it during the cuddle.

As to the OP’s question, I think there’s a difference between a platonic kiss (yes, I think there is such a thing as platonic kissing) on the hand at the right moment (while holding their hand when it happens to be near your mouth) and the kind of passionate all-the-way-up-the-arm kind of kissing Gomez gave Morticia on The Addams Family! 😂

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

Even Jean Franzblau of C.S. in her cuddling training, when she speaks of boundaries, says one of her boundaries is no kissing on the mouth, but light dry kisses on an arm for example may be ok with her case by case. And she's one of the prominent "who's who of cuddling". There are some things people should be allowed to set their own boundaries about. Especially in the example describing how certain things are seen differently in different cultures.

• [Deleted User]PapaBearCuddles (deleted user)

If you are two consenting adults outside the realm of CC in every way, you can agree to do what you want while in each others presence. One consenting adult of the two is not enough.

• I am not one for wanting saliva all over the top of my hand unless it is someone I am intimately connected to, so I would pass. However, I always make myself emotionally available for anyone that wants to figuratively kiss my ass.

• @nurturingman, I too thought the kissing thing was about lip-kissing. My regular cuddler a while back kissed me on the forehead once when leaving (he was quite a bit taller than me) and it was the dearest thing ever. Nothing in any of our interactions felt the least bit racy and I felt very safe with him. The kiss on the forehead didn't feel sexual. It felt platonically affectionate.

I realize we need rules that protect us in general, and so they are painted with a wide brush. I personally don't feel the pull to kiss people when I cuddle. I do however kiss the tops of the heads of babies and fuzzy fuzzy kitties with abandon and have never felt that was a sexual move.

• @nurturingman @littermate Hmm good points. It’d depend on how the other party interpreted the kiss though, and with all of the complaints of encounters going sexual, and also since kissing is technically against the TOS (doesn’t mention lips or otherwise), I’d still advise against that as general advice especially to new members. Many members seem to think CC is some kind of intro to dating so this recommendation is also to dissuade those expectations

• My two favorite regular cuddlers kiss me on the forehead, and I do the same to them. (Gif was sent to me by one of them 💛) This happened after we exchanged phone numbers and addresses and moved our conversations off this site, so no TOS violations. It also happened after they both showed themselves to be gentlemen who were absolutely not trying to ¿*&# me and made me feel completely safe and comfortable with them. I'm fairly certain this vibe is almost impossible to fake if a woman is listening to her intuition.

• Totally @sunnysideup.

i had also exchanged phone numbers and moved my conversations off-site with my regular cuddler so no TOS violation (thanks for the wording @Cuddle_RN), and I totally get why the guideline is there.

<3