Question for Enthusiats …🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏻

edited June 2021 in General

Would you hire multiple pros for cuddle session if possible or the opportunity presented itself? Pros, would you be open to a multiple cuddle session with another pro?

Edited long title. [-Sid]

Comments

• Group hug! I’m a yes

• [Deleted User]arghdaddy (deleted user)

Also a yes. I’ve found a few pros that offer this option, too bad none in my area.

• What’s a long title? There is a limit that doesn’t allow us to write further than a certain amount of characters but o.k. 😅😂

• That’s pretty awesome @Mare_Bear & @arghdaddy don’t know why this came to mind but it will be pretty awesome to connect with differnet energies at the same time 😊 I can also see some preferring a 1 to 1 which is also amazing on its way to own

• Count me in for group snuggles.

• [Deleted User]BigBear4Cuddles (deleted user)

Yeah that would be fun. I have thought about it on a small group scale. Large group becomes economically impossible without winning the lottery to pay all the pros.

• I can't even afford to hire one pro....

• I’ve done that once. It was fun. For me though probably just something to do on very rare occasions; it’s twice the price and not really twice the fun.

• This is why it would actually be helpful to have more pros who are trained to facilitate Cuddle Party, or other variants of cuddle workshops and meetups. The entry is $30-$40 per person for a few hours and while cuddle puddles aren’t guaranteed, they do sometimes happen (remember, no one has to do anything at Cuddle Party if they don’t want to, it’s all about informed consent).

We’d solve a whole lot of the economical issues around touch that way too. Can’t afford cuddles by the hour? Come to this event where others will be, save some money, and even if you don’t find what you want, you’re still connecting and learning.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

Its a yes for me.

• Yes, I love ❤️ group cuddles!!! 🤗🤗🤗

• [Deleted User]EdoubleN18sngl (deleted user)

I’ve had group cuddles and I’m definitely a big fan! Having different people together changes everything about the energy! 🤗🤗🤗

• [Deleted User]EdoubleN18sngl (deleted user)

@Catloaf that’s a really great idea!!

• edited June 2021

😂

As an enthusiast... (It's a no from me)

• Cuddle piles with other enthusiasts are great! I'm not particularly interested in hiring multiple pros, though.

• @Catloaf marvellous idea! I’m up for group higs