What type of touch, talk, positions, or practices help you sink into a Cozy Cuddle? ✨

Some examples to get your thoughts flowing:
Belly rubs, back massages, less talking, turning on the tv, listening to music, talking about life, spooning, fingers through hair, talking through traumas, etc.

What do you Like? 🥰

— KymtheEmpath

Comments

• Cradling someone in my lap with their head nestled just under my neck, right arm wrapped around them, left hand holding right hand. That, and just cuddling with big & tall, and fluffy people. I tend to relax more with smaller body types when I’m the one to hold them rather than it being the other way around. I’m a curvy girl and I worry about crushing my cuddle partner even though I’m only 130-150 lbs.

• For me it starts first with the ambience / setting (nice well put together setting / light scented candles 🕯/ nice comfy bed …. followed by music 🎶 or tv 📺 (lightly in the background) / than being very comfortable (for me gym shorts 🩳 & T shirt) & whatever makes her comfortable … and just going with the flow … I don’t have no specific cuddle position at all I like to just go off the vibe & what naturally progress but my favorite thus far has been honeymoon cuddles where you’re intertwined 🧶 (which I never expect that, that seems to be very intimate & would feel lucky if it happens , or the sweetheart cuddle - her throwing her leg over me / arm on chest ) I’m the type that I go off vibes … it could be just conversation or playing with her hair or opening up or hearing each other out or even being flirty (didn’t really want to say flirty because I don’t wanna be misunderstood or have it taken the wrong way which I’m sure will happen & no I’m
    not looking to flirt on my cuddle sessions same way I’m not hoping for any cuddle positions or ways ) all The cuddles ive had (2 here & 2 on another site were all completely different experiences & nice ☺️

• The moment I sense mutual trust is felt just does wonders for me. During the cuddle however, it’s when I can feel my partner’s breathing gradually relax to a point of near-sleep. Also when I literally soothe someone to sleep I feel like a superhero!

• edited June 2021

@cuddles_ndream honeymoon hugs are blissful!
    You have to have feel that sense of security & be super comfortable with your cuddle buddy to attempt that. I got seriously lucky, my buddy was marvelous.
    Sweetheart cuddle would be by second favorite. You can never go wrong with spooning.
    I do like going with the flow. Music definitely helps calm my nerves or TV in the background. You can talk and I’ll listen. I do like playing with my buddy’s hair it relaxes me more somehow. I love to give back scratches as well as receive them.

• I love active hand holding, squeezes, rubbing, caressing, tapping, clapping, etc

• !!! Everything you said!! ☺️& you’re absolutely right honeymoon Hugz are nothing but bliss 🌌 , the times that it happened to me I felt very fortunate as that told me that my cuddle partner fully trusted me & welcomed me with such embrace & comfort … I am soo glad you were able to experience such an amazing cuddle partner - you guys are the puzzle 🧩, perfect fit for eachother !! He was lucky too 😊 you’re amazing @Melomaniac9 it would be such an honor for any of us guys to have the opportunity.

• I prefer either a nice big hug or just lying down side by side.....works the best for me. Also like to break the ice with a little humor.

• After being ghost on here, hoping to find a cuddler, but not really having any contribution to the forums, I’ve got something for this 😊

For me, what has really turned amazing is actually the little moments when it isn’t actually about specifically cuddling as much as boundaries and connection.
    I first got exposed to cuddling by attending cuddle parties while at a summer internship in LA, and two of my favorite memories were such times.
    The first was simply asking if I could boop someone’s finger with my own, kinda ET style. Something about having this weird, goofy, desire -> voicing the request freely -> then receiving a considered response to it, just made me feel really happy and free.
    For the second: I wasn’t feeling very interested in physically cuddling with people one day. So, I ended up just laying down near one of the larger groups and just taking in sensations. But then, the same guy from my first story, said that he wanted to have some connection to me, but could also recognize where I seemed to be at. So, he/I/we offered/negotiate/ended up at him just resting one of his hands on my shoulder while he remained cuddling with those that he was, and I remained a bit apart.
    And somehow, because of the interaction, the sincerity, my mental state, etc: through that simple hand on my shoulder I felt as much or even more connected than when spooning or some such.

• Start light-arms shoulders, hands, hair. The lighter and slower the better.

• edited June 2021

@cuddles_ndream I do hope he felt the same.
    That’s exactly how it felt to me puzzle 🧩 pieces clicking together, I did hit the jackpot with my cuddle buddy. A very important step towards healing and restoring my soul has begun.…my therapist said the universe was listening and gave you a gift💙
    The bar is set very high! I do have renewed hope in the decency of human kind or should I specify man kind🤪
    Maybe I’ll be able to give you a nice long hug when I’m in NY next!

• @Sariaz boundaries, connecting and consent is a powerful combination.