What makes a good pro cuddler?

Hey guys! ❤️ I’m new to the professional cuddler scene and look forward to trying a new experience. I wanted to ask those looking for a pro about what are the qualities that make a good professional cuddler? What attracts you to their profile? Any thoughts are appreciated. ❤️

Comments

• edited June 2021

As far as the profile and what attracts me:

Pleasant and inviting appearance.

Profile text that makes you seem like a nice person who put a little effort in, without being overly long and without primarily being a list of demands or rules.

Price isn’t absurdly high.

Easy to book with: responds to messages and is capable of communicating like a normal human adult.

As far as the session itself:

Be a pleasant, normal person. Don’t put on a fake personality or try to be my therapist.

Actually cuddle with me. If you’re kind of standoffish and hesitant to get close, that’s not good.

Enjoy yourself. I care more about your needs.

And, finally, I’ll mention price again. I’ll occasionally cuddle someone with a high price because I like to meet new people, but I’ll be very unlikely to book again. Why would I pay upwards of twice as much as I have to?

Your profile looks great. I’m sure you’ll do fine.

• Welcome @curls_n_cuddles 🌌 ☺️ For me, the qualities that make a good professional cuddler is when they are an enthusiast at heart, and what attracts me to their profile is #1) something very intriguing they said on the threads / or posted on the forum / or interaction / answer.. or their personality ect … secondarily is pic (& by pic it doesn’t have to be an actual pic of her, could be something interesting or clever) but if I’m not mistaken pros have to have their actual pics , so if I click on their profile I will know than if they happen to be enthusiast or pro… and once I’m in their profile, I love to read and see what makes them who they are , their about me, all those info that they took the time to put together 🌌♥️