As a man who's signed up to be a Pro Cuddler...

How do I get started and what's the likelihood that I can find clients?

Comments

• It’s tougher for a guy. Not impossible, but tough. Keep persevering though, and ya never know!

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

If you look under Frequently asked questions you will get the information you seek. The success rate of male pros is very low though. Good luck.

• @OlympianCuddler You won't cuddle men? It's fine if you won't cuddle men and other-gendered people, but one would ask why you differentiate, and if perhaps it's not a non-sexual thing for you. I'm a massage therapist, and it happens that most of my clients are women, but it's unethical for me to select clients on discriminatory bases. So, essentially I'm saying that not being willing to cuddle all comers is not very ethical.

• Based on what I have seen on this site. Women pros in general have been much more successful male pros in finding paying clients. I have seen minimal success for male pros that cuddle “women only” and men that cuddle “everyone” usually have cuddle many more men than women. However, I have talked to a few “women only” male pros that understand the concept above but still have a passion to be a pro. In other words, you can weigh the factors but ultimately it’s a personal choice. I wish you well either way!

• thank you for the responses. I've changed my setttings to everyone because cuddling isn't about sex or sexuality to me

• Good luck, would also like @nurturingman opinion on this.

• I've only been a pro since April, and had two males book me from here; zero females. Switching to Cuddles Everyone is the best move you could've made! Much better luck for you if you're handy to a bigger city as well.

• @ZacRedBear Awesome way to share your experiences with a newly signed up male pro cuddler!!!🤗😃😎👍🏿

• Thanks, @CuddleDuncan and @sunnysideup 😊

I’ll share my experience for your labor market survey, @OlympianCuddler (nice username, btw!), not to encourage or discourage you, but just to give you more data.

I joined Cuddle Comfort last October and learned from people here as well as from professionals at Cuddlist and Cuddle Sanctuary. After being vaccinated in January, I cuddled with a half-dozen people I met here, and they gave me great reviews. I completed my Cuddlist training last month and got a profile on the Cuddlist website (https://cuddlist.com/danielgreene/). So far, in my first three or four weeks there, I haven’t had any requests from that site yet.

I changed my account on this website to “Pro” just a week ago and haven’t had any requests here yet. This is despite — or because of? — the fact that I am rather outspoken in the forums, so anyone who’s reading the forums knows about me.

I should mention that as soon as I earned my Trained Cuddlist certificate, I announced it on my webpage (https://danielgreene.com) as well as on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and LinkedIn. It didn’t get many likes or comments on any of those platforms, which struck me as odd because it’s such unusual news. I’m not sure what to make of it.

I’ve been meaning to post more about cuddling on my website and other social media, which I hope will boost my business, though I’m not holding my breath. 🤣 Although I feel passionate about this work, I don’t expect to make much money from it or change jobs anytime soon. I don’t say that to be self-defeating, though, because I do believe it might be possible for me to build a good business and make decent money from cuddling, at least as a side hustle (not that that would make me a hustler, ha ha). I just have reasonable expectations, based on what I’ve heard, that it will probably take a lot of time and publicity on my part in order to get much (if any) work.

As with so many other things, YMMV. I wish you the best!

• @UCpaaHVg6u0 - it's actually gender, not gendered. This is for the same reason colored got changed to people of color. I know you mean well.

• Yeah best way to succeed for males is to cuddle everyone