My bf is uncomfortable with me cuddling guys

[Deleted User]n3rdz97 (deleted user)

Is there anyway I can get him to be? I am okay if he was a cuddler because I know it’s platonic.

Also are there females that want to cuddle? I don’t see a lot and I really wanted to be a cuddler.

Comments

• Unfortunately, you can’t force him to be comfortable with it. Being truthful is always the best way for a healthy relationship so explain to him what being a platonic pro cuddler means to you and see what makes him uncomfortable. My husband and I understand that this takes a lot of trust. He’s very supportive but always worried for my safety. I showed him the site, what my profile looks like and I talk to him all the time about my cuddlers and what they look like for safety reasons.

You just have to sit down and talk with him. But if, in the end, he’s just not comfortable with it, you have to decide what’s best for the both of you and your relationship. Good luck 🤞

• It seems you have a problem and unless your boyfriend gets on board you may have to give up cuddling because while you might find some women that want to pay for a cuddle (most don’t) your real clientele is gonna be men.

Good luck with your decision!

• I’ve cuddled with many pros from this site. And given the things I’ve seen and heard about, if I were in a regular traditional monogamous relationship, I also would not be comfortable with my girlfriend cuddling other men.

Although it apparently works fine for some people (see @Sheena123 above for instance), I know of several cuddlers whose cuddling activity was a major source of stress on their relationship, and at least one where it directly lead to a breakup.

• Agreed with everyone else here. Be honest to yourself, then him, about why you want to do this. If you NEED to do this, and he can't agree with your truth, you'll either end up resenting him, or letting him go.

I'm also one of the few on here with a partner that's completely fine with me being here. She even tagged along once for a triple cuddle, got her own bookings later, but ultimately decided it wasn't for her, specifically. So there's some proof that your partner can learn to accept your choice "for you" while deciding the culture isn't really for them. Hope this helps!

• [Deleted User]n3rdz97 (deleted user)

Thank you all! I understand it was either-or kind of when I posted I just hoped that there would be something I could say to make him see it's not a threat.

• Words don't always do us justice in this circumstance. Maybe ask how he feels when he hugs friends or relatives, and what it would be like to skip those hugs next time he sees them. How he would feel if those same people didn't want to hug him in the first place? This may be more of an empathetic argument against a guy's more logistic brain. Take it from me, sometimes men need things explained in very simple terms.