Does it take a long time to hear back from the Cuddlers?

I recently joined and sent messages to a few Cuddlers in the Phoenix area and have not got one response back. Wondering if I did something wrong. Help :)

Comments

• If you messaged enthusiasts: (ie, non-professionals): they rarely reply. This is completely typical. If you continue messaging other people, and keep messaging new people that join, you'll probably get a reply eventually.

If you messaged pros: a lot of pros also don't reply, however it shouldn't be all that hard to find some that do. I think if you're sending reasonable opening messages you should probably get a reply at least 50% of the time. Give it time though, it may take people a few days to get back to you.

In any case you're probably not doing anything wrong.

• edited July 2021

Make sure you check the 'last logged in'. If somebody hasn't logged in for more than a week or two, they are very unlikely to reply.

For the best chance of a reply, messages should be concise, polite, written in full English (i.e. no textspeak) and ideally demonstrate that you have read the recipient's profile properly.

Read the Frequently Asked Questions sticky at the top of the General board for more tips.

Most professionals do cuddling as a side gig and may not reply for a couple of days.