Looking for another cuddle enthusiast in Middle TN

Almost a year ago, I met my first cuddle “enthusiast” (non-professional) on here. It was cool because we could share cuddles without either of us having to pay for it. She was very affectionate, not to mention friendly and pleasant just to be around. The only downside is that she lives a bit far away (over an hour). She can’t host, so she would have to drive to my place every time. Good for me I guess. But anyway, over the last few months, she hasn’t been able to visit because of her work schedule and said she probably won’t be available for the next few months either.

So I’m looking forward to seeing her again, but that’s apparently not going to happen soon. Are there any other female cuddle enthusiasts in the area (I live in Nashville) who would be interested in being cuddle buddies? I’ve just been craving physical affection a lot lately and would like to find someone who can cuddle more regularly.

Comments

• edited July 2021

The site has a search function where you can literally find everyone meeting your criteria in about 3 seconds. There are a grand total of 4 non-pro women who cuddle men within 50 miles of Nashville who've been online in the past week. Just message them.

If you really want to post a cuddle request, it should go in the Cuddle Requests forum (where it will be ignored).

• Hmm...I thought that this already was the Cuddle Requests forum.

I have used the search function, but nobody seems to respond to my messages except the pros. :anguished: That's why I'm posting here.

• You can try your luck in Reddit's cuddle subreddit too.