I am new to London and looking for friends

[Deleted User]EccentricGinger (deleted user)
Greetings everyone,

Please forgive any dyslexic errors.

I took a massive step and decided to join this group, usually rather nervous about doing online people meetings. As I have discovered that London can be an extremely lonely place (particularly when working an emotionally demanding job) and I miss the company of my friends. I like to believe I am a friendly and sincere non-judgemental listener I just love really getting to know people and understand them and nurture them as individuals. I have an interest in a variety of things from history, film, music, various geeky things (only need to check my profile). I am also really into meditation so I try to embody as much as I can a calm state of being.

As I say I have been feeling a bit startled moving to the capital city and it would be just great to develop a network of close connections who understand just how important physical touch is for me in friendship. Whilst for a few reasons at the moment I am more cautious about cuddling men I would love still to get to know other guys on this forum.