Please respect your pro

Hello beautiful people. I wanted to make a post because I’ve been missing in action for a while, and coming back has been a mixed bag of emotions. Ive been reminded of what this site is all about, so I just wanted to share some of those thoughts I had with you all. to other professionals; Pros please do not fear speaking up if you’re uncomfortable ever. It’s not worth staying silent, Please help keep our cuddle community and other pros feel safe by using your voice and saying NO to requests that your gut tell you “this is making me uncomfortable” I know it can be awkward and scary because you don’t know how these people will respond to your boundaries. But I promise it’s better than being touched or living with a “what if I just said..” thought. And hopefully they won’t prey on another professional after that. Always report if you wouldn’t want to cuddle the person again. Chances are if you felt uncomfortable they will take that somewhere else.

This community can and absolutely HAS been a beautiful experience for me… a lot of the time. About 70% of the time I’ve genuinely been able to create beautiful bonds and cuddle relationships with respectful people throughout the last 4 years. But that 30% that made my belly turn I would hate for someone else to go through a negative experience when I could have helped prevent it by reporting the person. They do not deserve to be here and should find what they are really seeking elsewhere instead of trying to manipulate us into offering what they want.

Overall this post is just about using your voice wanted to give a reminder that we should not be allowing this behavior and the clients who say they have “met pros who do allow this” NO. the client is attempting to manipulate you into giving more. do not listen. please. YOU are not a prude, and you do not owe these people anything more than platonic cuddles. clients if you’re using this tactic, it’s disgusting, and needs to be stopped. Seriously. Stop. & pros if you are offering more than cuddles and the claims these clients are saying are true, please consider taking your services elsewhere where you are not putting the rest of us in serious danger of assault and harassment. It’s a very serious matter your playing with.

Thanks for hearing me out y’all. and sorry if this comes off harsh, I’m just pretty tired of being harassed in my own home and I don’t want this cycle to continue for myself or others, and I feel it’s very important for me to speak up at this time.

Best wishes and happy cuddling to you. May your experiences be incredible and meaningful.
Spread the energy you want to see in the world ✌🏻

Best wishes and stay safe out there.

~brandi

Comments

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

I’m very sorry, and appalled if sadly not surprised, that 3 out of 10 of your encounters are uncomfortable, dangerous, and/or disrespectful.

It makes me both angry and depressed.

To begin with, you are a human being, and should always be respected and safe.

Add in to that that you, and other professionals are providing a service that others need…

Again, I am so sorry it happened to you, and others, and I appreciate your stubbornness, toughness, and determination in staying with it for the positive experience and the ones who genuinely value you.

I wish that I, and others like me, could do more than be the change we want to see, and educate the less respectful that we encounter.

Thank you for sharing, thank you for continuing to care, and I wish you nothing but safety and joy in your work.

• Thank you for your support, encouragement, and beautiful perspective! 😌😌 appreciate you!!!!! huge virtual hugs

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

You are very welcome.

I see you, and I am happy to help however I can.

hugs back

• Hi @Brandi great to see you back around and I support and agree with you . You know I'm around if you need to chat

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@Brandi What you wrote in this thread really stuck with me. I've been thinking about it a lot, specifically that 3/10 of your encounters have been awful enough to turn your stomach.

If someone handed me a tray of 10 homemade cookies and told me that 3 of them were poisoned, I'd throw the whole batch out and make my own, hunger be damned. I would never consider picking through them all, trying to figure out which ones would make me sick or kill me.

I'm amazed that even with so many bad experiences, the pros on here can just keep going. If that isn't dedication to what you do for a living, I don't know what the hell is. You all have my respect.

• Agreed!! I really don’t want those bad apples to ruin the experience for the rest of us (myself included), however those bad apples do make me way more cautious and aware at all times. At this point I won’t take peoples “poison” as you said with your metaphor. I smell it miles away and if it enters my home it goes directly to the “garbage” aka out of my home and not welcomed back. It’s not hard to come in with pure intentions and this website and my profile is very clear about what I’m offering 😅 there’s no excuses at this point in my opinion.