Do women ask first?

Why it’s always men asking first??

Comments

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Nah, we ask first too! Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

• Occasionally I ask first, to see what it's like or if I feel a man gets a lot of/fears rejections more because of whatever factor. Like if he also has a disability, then I can relate to that and think maybe he got plenty of rejections both because of and unrelated to his disability. So I would consider asking first, etc. Though I generally prefer that men ask especially because I fear a man agreeing just out of pity or it becoming one sided. So by him asking til we both feel comfortable to take turns, I feel reassured that he's likely doing it because he enjoys my cuddles.

• Though even when I make first contact, if he seems cold or unwilling to take it from there, I lose interest.

• @warmcuddler123 ~ I've written first a mess of times... 😉

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

Generally speaking, no.

That said, the rare exceptions are all quite nice.

(This does not include professionals, who are marketing for their business and finding potential clients. Nothing wrong with that, but it is a totally different dynamic.)

• Yes, but it's rare.

It's just social conditioning. We will get it changed eventually, but it's only about third or fourth on my list.

• edited July 2021

Don't hold your breath, if you know what I mean.

• I’ve asked first.

Remember: 1) Men outnumber women 4:1 on this site and 2) of the women on this site, a lot are reluctant to actually cuddle with men. Both of those probably are factors in why you probably don’t see nearly so many women asking first.

• I should add that it's not rare at all for women to message me first, it happens all the time. However, these approaches are not with a view to cuddling: they are usually a response to something from the forum.

• @cuddlebug66 ~ Check your inbox... 😜

• @quixotic_life you're the best, thank you. 🙂