What add on's would be enjoyed during a session?

I have some ideas on what to add onto a session, such as aromatherapy with oils, white noise machine, giant teddy bears, (just thinking out loud), because I figure if you're going to have a pro come cuddle you, why not have the best cuddle experience.
If you could add something onto your cuddle, what would you add?

Comments

• I had a cuddle pro add lo-fi/instrumental music along with some soothing moving lights on the ceiling during one session and it enhanced the cuddle session a lot from what I was used to.

• edited July 2021

Being light sensitive myself I would have loved a moving lights session! (Also meant to mention in the future ill get some blackout curtains)

• edited July 2021

If there’s a pro here or enthusiat & she knows the guitar 🎸 & could teach me how to play the Eagles Song “I can’t tell you why” from the 3:08 mark & on and/or the song by Justin Nozuka “After tonight” - the entire song - than SLIDEEEE in my DM’s 😝

Edit: or if you know the keyboard 🎹 & could teach me this part of this song 🎶

• I just don't see the value-added from paying a pro for what is essentially the same platonic cuddling session. It's not like there is a recognized degree or even professional cert for cuddling (unlike Yoga or Massage).

• @cuddles_ndream ahhhh Justin Timberlake used to be the love of my life😍😍 I love that song ❤️

• Let me find out you were one of those diehard fans for BackStreetBoyd & Nsync @Melomaniac9 😏

• @cuddles_ndream No only JT he’s a Memphis TN baby 😂😂
    Now I don’t like him so much but still
    Like his music. I saw him live in concert here couple of years ago! It was 🎉💃🏻🥰

• I like when someone offers me some of their favorite munchies and when I get to look through their music/movies to make a choice for us...

• @MrMarkAndrew actually, there ARE professional certifications. 🤷‍♀️ But quality of pro is more a matter of the person than what education they have had unfortunately, so it's very difficult to know what you're getting in an experience with a pro before actually experiencing it. 😔

• [Deleted User]simone825 (deleted user)

@cuddles_ndream ahhh I love After Tonight! I forgot all about it and will be playing it on repeat this week. Thanks for bringing this song back to me.

• I bring a blue tooth speaker with me if I’m the guest, and I have a relaxing playlist. Looking for more ideas, though!

• A variable output, indoor/outdoor, bubble machine please!!!

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

@quixotic_life

Sounds fun, if soggy after a little while.

• @CharlesThePoet ~ Right?!
    Hence the need for variable output...
    Though to be honest, I'd likely clip all but four of the wands (to keep it balanced) and set it as low as it could go. There's just something about the idea of an occasional bubble popping on my bare shoulder while snuggling, that I think would be lovely. Like little unexpected but expected fairy kisses...

• Oooh-Oooh!!! Or an anti gravity chamber!! Or a skydiving simulation tube!! Wheee!!!
    I know, not very realistic, but could be lots of fun. I suppose I could also go for a bounce house cuddle too! That'd be reasonable, yes?

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

Anyone in bounce house with me better be wearing a helmet, and sign the insurance waiver…

• Moving this thread to Professional Cuddling forum.

• Oh... Whoops! @Sideon , Was this only for a Pro looking for add on ideas from other Pros? Sorry @JordanWinter ~ I didn't realize.

I'd considered the question as open to all and that add ons are the special touches, or extras, one might enjoy during a cuddle (even if not paying for it/are cuddling as enthusiasts only).

And though I realize mine got a bit silly for a minute, I wanted to offer the idea of having a portable two-person hammock available for "Public" cuddles. They offer some flexibility in use, can make for sweet and cozy cuddles, and are easy to set up, care for and clean.

• @MrMarkAndrew I saw your reply about certification for cuddling. Oh yes there are certifications for cuddling that range in price from $350 the last time that I checked to $5k. I have two certifications and they vary. Depending on the needs of the cuddle client I will do a medical intake form.

Prior to the Pandemic I had begun to work with psychiatrists for referrals. Currently, I am I am taking some massage classes to add that as an option.

I have snuggies, weighted blankets, and a range of massage oils just to name a few. I buy dedicated cuddle pajamas and recently very modest swim suits for swim cuddles ( hot tubs although no one in their right mind would want to use a hot tub at the moment).

Just this week I decided that I would become a traveling cuddler. In that capacity I can attend workshops and stay abreast of latest cuddle techniques and holistic healing.