What is your Ideal Number of Cuddles?

Let’s say that you had access to unlimited cuddles from one person or multiple people. What would be your ideal amount of cuddles which you would like to receive and give and be a part of?

1. What is your ideal number of Cuddles?49 votes
    1. 1 a month
        0.00%
    2. 1 a week
      12.24%
    3. 2 to 3 times a week
      40.82%
    4. 1 each day
      26.53%
    5. Multiple each day
      20.41%

Comments

• During the Pendamic: About 3 times a month if cuddling with different people, so I can wait about 10 - 14 days before seeing someone else. If with the same person for that month or so, then I could do more frequently.

Usually: I am not sure, probably a few times a week. Or multiple times a day/every other day.

Though I am limited by various factors nowadays. So wouldn't be able to as much as I'd like even if I had the connections.

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

I am very touch oriented.

Everything from leaning up against each other on the sofa to longer embraces to laying next to one another with gentle caresses until you fall asleep.

I’ve learned to live without those things, but learning to live happily without them is something I am still working on.

• edited July 2021

I’m greedy, I want multiple cuddles all day long!!
    I’m a very affectionate person, I love to hug & kiss on my loved ones or my favorite peeps. I’m a cuddle bug & this pandemic is cramping my style 😭

@CharlesThePoet 👇🏼Should never be something we have to learn to live without 💔 I am content without but I’d be ecstatic with hugs 24X7

I’ve learned to live without those things, but learning to live happily without them is something I am still working on.

• I am fortunate in that I do get my optimum number of cuddles, at least in a good week. It turns out to be about three 2-3 hour cuddles.

• Well for me ideal is never real. I would like to enjoy every day, until I realize it’s possible to have too much of a good thing.

• To me its depends on the person who I'm doing the snuggles thing with. I got to meet a AMAZING young lady and snuggled for the 1st time over the weekend. If possible I would go at least 2 to 3 times a week. Amazing touch plus our personalities go really well together. I will be seeing her again very soon. I have changed a little for the better because of her. Now I've met a few nice ladies on here that I could see maybe once a month. Had a few though I hope never to communicate with ever again. Sorry for being a bit wordy here.

• I'm an affectionate person. Cuddling is definitely a wonderful way to express affection, but it is by no means the ONLY way, and I can probably only really sit down and cuddle for an hour or two each day/evening (such as when I'm winding down for the day). 🤷‍♀️

• edited July 2021

π

No, but really, depends on the person, and their headspace at the time.

• Wow @NicoSnuggs ~ What a great menu to order from!! I'm way into cuddles and squishes so I'd like to order the #5 please.

Especially if they vary in type some...
    Gentle wake up embrace with light caresses... morning food makings and eatings while leaning into each other... afternoon of errands or things that need doing with some shoulder and back touches and little bit of hand holding... An informal dinner on the sofa with feet propped up playing footsie while watching a movie... Full on using each other as pillows after dessert as we finish the show... Then off to bed to cuddle ourselves to sleep... In the morning we wake and repeat.

And may I please have all that with a side of ample bio breaks too? Thank you. 🤗

• Depends on your definition of “cuddle.“ If we’re talking about an extended cuddle featuring various positions and companionship, then at least once a day. Luckily I get some version of that with my husband and pets every day. If we’re talking about the word cuddle in the British sense of “hug,” I would love to have umpteen cuddles every day!

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

We evolved as a species to use/need social grooming (cuddling) on a more or less constant basis.

Studying other primates, such as chimpanzees and low country gorillas, show us our nearest “cousins”, and they are grooming constantly, even during travel, eating, and sleeping.

It’s impossible to be healthy in a poisoned world and it’s even harder to be happy in a miserable “culture”…

• edited July 2021

Me multiple each day I'm not lying it's my paradise. The most things i love about life cuddles and massages before i discover cuddle therapy I spent more than 20k £ on massages over the last 5 years when i discovered cuddle therapy last year i was crazy about it as long as i get my salary I run for cuddles even my pro cuddlers are sacred of me to tell me time finished i go mental i add another 1/2 hour or 1 hour i also try to convince them to cancel other appointments 😍 i grab them i don't want leave they are so cute when I do that . Yes I'm crazy so what those the only things I love about life without them i wouldn't even survive in this suffering life. I call cuddles heaven life hell.

Please do NOT grab pro cuddlers. Your agreed-upon time and their personal space is your responsibility to honor, @Ahmedali999 . [-Sid]

• edited July 2021

@quixotic_life I love that agenda or the menu for hugs if I may call it🥰
    I would live to replicate that with a future cuddle buddy🤩

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

As other people here have said, it really does depend on how long these cuddles are.

Autistic though I am, once I get used to a person, I like a lot of casual affectionate touch: standing shoulder to shoulder while washing and drying dishes, say, leaning into one another as we pass in the hallway, holding hands on the way to the store, etc. This is definitely cuddly stuff, but it doesn't take a whole lot of time and so you can put a whole bunch of it into one day without needing to switch anyone's schedule around.

Longer cuddles, like sitting practically on top of one another while watching a movie or lying in bed together playing Torchlight II on the Switch—this stuff takes more time, so one a day is way more doable.

In a perfect world, I guess I'd cuddle all day.

Though I would definitely never grab someone and insist they cuddle me against their will! "No, you can't go, I'll give you more money, I know it's not what we agreed to but you can't leave! Aw, you're so cute when I disregard your agency and demand what you never agreed to give. I'm adding another half hour—no, another full hour to the session!"

I'm autistic, not Darth Vader.

• Not exactly a cut and dry question. There are many different things one can do with their time , cuddling being one , but really you cant just put all your eggs in one basket. Some people seem like it is the only thing they think about and to me that seems like a sad and empty life .

• edited July 2021

@Ahmedali999 ... That isn't cute at all and is actually highly distressing to read! Honestly, after admitting you delight in such behavior, I hope the mods have opened up dialog with those you have cuddled with to ensure they are okay. Language barriers aside, what you have described is the breach of a verbal/written contract, coercion/intimidation and assault/putting your hands on another without their consent. If it were up to me, your account would be frozen, pending the outcome of the mods findings as to whether you're to be banned or not.

@Sideon, @squeakytoy, @SoulcuddlerZ, @Mark ~ Are you able to look into this??

::edited to add other mods & administration::

• @Ahmedali999 what you describe is a bit concerning . You dont seem like you are able to respect boundaries and have an awful lot of disconnect when it comes to insight into your behaviors. Personally you are one of the people who I would recommend does not do cuddling as it seems to exacerbate impulsive behaviors and actions in you . I would recommend mental health treatment, CBT, DBT, but not cuddling.

• @quixotic_life my pro cuddlers are my friends they know well and they're always prepared to add extra gap in case i add extra sessions if they are uncomfortable they would have banned me time ago

• @pmvines my pro they are also support me through mental health u can meet them and see they don't mind

• @Ahmedali999 - I trust nothing you have to say on the matter. Your level of disconnect within the forums have shown you have some deep seated perceptions that are problematic at best, and in some instances you come across as one who may be hinging on delusional.
    As things currently stand, I strongly believe that YOU SHOULD NOT BE CUDDLING!

• edited July 2021

@Ahmedali999 you also said in another thread that you were furious because you fell in love with a pro and she started to wear more clothing and didn't treat you the same way , which was likely a response to not feeling comfortable with you . Please understand that cuddling is not therapy. It might have some therapeutic elements but on it's own it is not therapy nor is a cuddler a licensed therapist. If your mental health state is as bad as you make it seem , then you need actual help . Cuddling may be best to explore at a latenr time.

• @Ahmedali999 - I'm putting you in forum timeout. I need you to evaluate and ponder how inappropriate your statement was in ANY context on this site. You've got 10 days to let it sink in.

I run for cuddles even my pro cuddlers are sacred of me to tell me time finished i go mental i add another 1/2 hour or 1 hour i also try to convince them to cancel other appointments 😍 i grab them i don't want leave they are so cute when I do that.

Everyone - we are not doing a pile-on here. Lower the torches and step back from this mess.

Closing this thread.

This discussion has been locked.