EmanListens

I would Like to know how everyone’s personal relationships are going 🙂

1. Do you have some you can talk to on a daily?28 votes
    1. Yes
      42.86%
    2. No, i wish i did
      57.14%

Comments

• Welcome to the site @EmanListens and MAY THE CUDDLE GODS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!!!

I DO!!!! I get to have lots of people...... I feel very very fortunate. This will be an interesting poll.

Secondary question..... It would be interesting to see how many people have someone from CC they can talk to on the daily? In REAL life or on here? hmmmmm

• @sillysassy CUDDLE GODS is a phrase I plan to use from now on. I do wish to have people to talk to daily, but until then, I will keep trying

• I have made a very, very close friend IRL through this site 😊 My best friend lives in another state, so it's been really nice to have this cuddle friend nearby to lean on.

• @FA215
    (Its a reference from the Hunger Games.... I just LOVE that I get to use it here because it feels like a really good wish for ALL of us!!) 🌈😊✨

• i've been fortunate to have made friends through the site that some i speak with often, ( my cuddle peeps, cuddle tribe ) some less frequently but the connection, dialogue and enjoyment of them being a part of my life and me being a part of theirs is so rewarding and amazing to me. I have strong connections to my loved ones, family friends, college friends, work friends, volunteering friends , and added a community of cuddle friends, all have a place in my heart and in my arms. being part of this cuddling community has made the world a little smaller, the people i've met , i would have never have met or spent time with any way, the people i've talked or been with in their arms if it wasn't for this site, blessed to be here <3 .

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

People have lives and I learned the painful truth that I am not terribly important in them.

It's a lot like the sobering/freeing thought, "You stop worrying about what people think of you when you realize how often they don't think of you at all."

• Oof! @CharlesThePoet ~ So true right?! 🫂💓

• Thanks @sillysassy 🤗❤️ Yes, @CharlesThePoet people can have lives and but when you’re in need of someone it is most important to have someone to go to for emotional support that is why I think cuddle pros (such as myself) are so great because they can provide you with that support!