I need to vent!!!

Hello everyone, I'm a professional cuddler here. In general, i have had countless amounts of incredible experiences with clients here. However, I have no idea what is up in July! Lately, potential clients have been rather flaky and it is driving me up a wall!

Do any professional cuddlers here relate? Again, most of the people (cuddlers & clients) are wonderful. I've just been super unlucky dealing with some not good ones.

/rant over, hope everyone is having a fantastic day

Comments

• [Deleted User]phil123cuddle (deleted user)

Hey Hotcocoalover,
    I honestly think its probably because of the COVID or some of the clients are in locktown. so it could be quite difficult for people to risk it and come out of their homes or invite people to come over, idk that's my two cents hope that helps. Peace out!.

• @phil123cuddle - Thank you so much for your perspective, I really appreciate it! :)

• It could just be a statistical outlier. Many real world distributions are wider than people then to think.

In other words, if something averages 100 times per month, and is usually between 90 and 110 times per month, the chance of it randomly being 60 (or 140) in one month is much higher than most people realise.

Alternatively, school holidays in this second covid year? Weather?

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

One thing to keep in mind, PTSD often takes between 6-18 months to manifest as symptomatic behaviors, and that time frame is quite nebulous, based on not only the traumatic event(s), but also the subjects inital awareness and response to those events.

Basically, the PTSD caused by the pandemic has been manifesting for the "first" sufferers for quite a few months now, but other sufferers will manifest symptoms for the foreseeable future.

It's certainly possible that we are in the middle of the bell curve now...

• @phil123cuddle

If covid is an issue these people do not need to book us in the first place only to back out at the last minute or no show.
    I don't think it's covid, I believe it's new or just flakey members who are in her area, as she's not the first to make this complaint in the OH area.

We often rearrange our days and plans to accommodate our clients schedule. Cancellations effect us when we could have booked someone else or spent that scheduled time doing something else.

• Peoples funds and time are stretched thin during July due to holidays, vacations, kids out of school, etc. It is always a slow month for me.

• Summertime guys are more lucky with females mutually to be honest I always have. Rather spend on fam. I just think we tend to keep more in our wallet when more is revealed in summer months

• I just think we tend to keep more in our wallet when more is revealed in summer months

Uh...what?

• @Catloaf ...yeah I was hoping for an explanation too lol! maybe this was texting and driving or text to talk feature IDK :)

• edited August 2021

I don't understand it fully, and so I might be wrong, but my provisional interpretation of @timetocuddle07's post is that he sees women as objects that exist only for men's sexual pleasure, and not as people.

His use of 'we' suggest the possibility that he believes all men think like him, although of course he may mean 'we the misogynists'.

During the summer months, when everybody wears less, he can ogle women in the street and therefore has no need to pay women in order to ogle them. However, in the winter, when everybody is wearing coats, he cannot get his required fix and therefore pays women cuddlers in order to see a woman in leggings. Why did doesn't pay sex workers and get the full benefit is another question, but perhaps he does that too.

I can't help thinking he should just buy a secondhand shop mannequin and put a miniskirt and crop top on it.

@Catloaf
    @OhioMike

• edited August 2021

I’m not sure if this representative of everyone ,
    In June : reminders a and invoices were sent to me to pay .....

Bi annual property taxes ... cha Ching!

Auto, home and umbrella insurance premiums.... cha Ching , cha ching, cha ching.