Video Sessions??

So, I'm new to this site, but what the heaven is video session cuddling . . . what are these ladies doing by video. It seems just the opposite of what this site is supposed to be about?? Am I missing something?

Comments

• I don’t call is video cuddling or virtual cuddling because I wouldn’t want to confuse anyone. I use Skype so I just call them Skype sessions.

A Skype session is whatever makes you comfortable! Some have the phone positioned so we’re chatting while laying down, or just simply sitting on a couch talking away. I’ve had some that like to sing with me, others play word games or board games. If you have suggestions, I’m certainly open to learning new ways to Skype!

With Covid keeping a lot of people inside, this is a different option to take to still find some comfort in someone else through talking, and making a connection.

• edited July 2021

It is a real thing. It's easier to understand when you realise that cuddling is primarily an emotional activity, not a physical one (although in normal circumstances the physical aspect is obviously very important).

Use Google to search the forum for 'virtual cuddling', there are some useful threads.

Sometimes people try to claim that it's not real or it's 'just a chat', but either they haven't done it at all, or aren't doing it right.

Oh, and welcome @JustMyself61!

• A way for pros to make easy money by not cuddling men.

• Hi @Libra0 ~ Have you gotten to do one yet? How many? And if more than one, were they with the same person??

• Exactly @Libra0. I have done three cuddle sessions and I wasn't a fan.