I’m new

[Deleted User]marmee (deleted user)

Hi! I was wondering how my profile looked? I’m new at this but excited to start!

Comments

• Looks good to me. :)

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)
    edited July 2021

Hello!

I would make a couple of respectful recommendations to make your profile standout.

The first thing I noticed is that you have a single picture. I would suggest that a few more would be useful, including a photo of your vaccination card, and any cuddling certificates you might have.

The second thing I noticed is that all of your profile’s sentences began with “I” or “My”. It seems, through no fault of your own, to be monotonous, and then self-centered.

One thing you can do is look for other professionals profiles, especially those who have karma from 10 or more clients.

What works for them will work for you.

And don’t worry too much about your first few attempts and drafts, they are meant to be improved on!

Welcome, and best of luck to you!

• edited July 2021

Hi New! Great start! I would add in some policy details, like how you deal with travel/rates for that, to cut down on communication time. And if you offer virtualsessions, you can say that you offer that in your profile (with a different rate if you choose to charge different for a virtual).

• Excellent advice from @CharlesThePoet and @sunnysideup.

The other top tip for new members is to read the Frequently Asked Questions sticky, and then wander around the forums a bit looking for good threads. There is plenty of good advice here, especially if you go back a page or two.

• I am old-ish. Nice to meet you, new. :)

• Moving this thread to Cuddle Requests, pro section.