Professionals, what are your thoughts on cuddle sleepovers?

[Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
The Snuggle Buddies and Cuddle Time Agency have sleepover rates ranging from $350 to $450 a night. Would you professionals feel comfortable having cuddle sleepovers with clients? 

Comments

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    Do you think that this can lead to a cuddle turning into something more? 
  • I am comfortable having cuddle sleepovers provided we've met in advance and talked and kind of felt out our dynamic and I've been able to figure out whether I would feel safe sleeping next to the person. I know that I'm pretty up front and firm with my boundaries so I wouldn't see it turning into something else. If mutual romantic or non-platonic feelings between myself and a client were to develop I  would feel an ethical responsibility to cease our sessions together.
  • I have never actually done a sleepover, but id totally consider it with a really close client, that I have seen several times.
    I agree sweetandsnug, it shouldn't ever turn into more, the professionals wouldn't start anything and would hope we receive the same respect from the client. :)

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I had a sleepover when I was in Vegas on business. It was intended to be a two hour session but my cuddler and I fell asleep and woke up three hours later and she asked if she could spend the night. I of course said yes lol It was a lot of fun. I would love to do it again but it would have to be with a girl I really trusted. The girl I did the sleepover with in Vegas, I had just met and although it worked out and I still keep in touch with her, you don't really know what you're going to get. That's why I keep saying how important leaving Karma on this site is.
  • I think it is really beneficial for certain situations. Myself as an Iraq War vet, i have a very hard time falling asleep, and if im by myself it is a struggle. Being single and having that problem is not a good combo. Lol i would think it would be an awesome form of help and or therepy for someone like me. I'd want to get to know the person first, as you are trusting them in your house or their house while you are sleeping.