How to get customers (beginner )

How do I get customers should I post on other websites ?

Comments

• You're in San Francisco, you're young, you're pretty, and judging by your profile you are a sane and competent human being. Give it a few days and I can pretty much guarantee you you'll have more messages from potential clients than you know what to do with... although some of those messages may be creepy or otherwise annoying.

• edited August 2021

As we mentioned over messages, I just noticed you're only cuddling women.

So unfortunately I'm going to have to modify my prior comment: I think you've got an uphill battle. I do know of a couple female pros who've had female clients, but it's like one or two female clients per year, it's a very rare thing. Good luck.

• @chantea whether or not you like it, and whether or not you think of it this way, you are running a small business. The more marketing channels you have, the better.

Spend some time reading around the forum, and encourage your partner to do the same. There are very successful professional cuddlers in very happy relationships (with men) who cuddle men. Note that your partner's ignorance and insecurity should not be standing in the way of your career.

As @CuddleWho says, given your location if you cuddle men you are unlikely to want for clients.