I need Some clients

Hey I’m new to cuddle comfort I’m here if anybody wants to cuddle. Click my account to book me.

Comments

• edited August 2021

Hey I’m new to cuddle comfort I’m here if anybody wants to cuddle. Click my account to book me.

You may not advertise for services when you are not a Pro, @bizzle27 . [-Sid]

• Look at the sticky thread on the Professional Cuddling board.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

@bizzle27 Until you apply and are approved as a pro, you cannot actually be "booked" or charge for services, but it might just be that you used the previous poster's wording so you didn't mean it that way.

• Hey I’m new to this cult I’m here if anybody wants to cuddle. Click my account to book me (you can leave anytime, I promise).

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

• edited August 2021

Hey I’m old to cuddle comfort I’m here if anybody wants to cuddle. Click my account to book me. (Lol. I’m sorry. I had to jump on the bandwagon 😬)

• [Deleted User]mulfyf (deleted user)

I’m new and I’m a teddy bear ready to cuddle

• Hello, I'm new to CuddleComfort, please consider following my Onlyfans where you can watch me cuddle live.

• [Deleted User]MonsterRain (deleted user)

My cat wants to become a pro. He’s the Idris Elba of cats. Sorry he said that not me and he demands I share that factoid.

• I’m newer to CuddleComfort and like cuddling so much that I will actually come to you and pay you to cuddle with me. I even fly to places and pay my own way because I’m just flowing with money that I need to give away. Let me know if you want to cuddle.

• edited August 2021

As a side note, a Nigerian Prince says that I have a reward of $10,000 US dollars coming my way for responding to his email, so I am very excited about that. 🥳

• Moving this to Cuddling Requests under Pro Requests.

• Aww @Sideon this was fun lol.

• Hi I'm not new to cc. Click my account to book me for free cuddles.

Saturday/Sundays : Open all day
    M-F : Open after 5pm
    My cuddles are pg and strictly platonic.
    If you looking for something else you in the wrong site.
    Lol 😆

• And the thread dies......... 🪦

• @NicoSnuggs ~ Start packin your bags!! Cause I'm lookin to take you up on that (as soon as the check clears of course). 😘