Cuddles and Conversation…or quiet intermingling?

edited August 2021 in General

Do you enjoy more when your cuddle partner asks you questions and you hold a conversation throughput your cuddle or are you more the quiet bliss type during a cuddle sesh?

1. Which one do you enjoy more?37 votes
    1. Quite bliss for me- the golden rule
      51.35%
    2. Chatting and cuddling is the way to go
      48.65%

Comments

• Early in my cuddling journey, talk was a huge part of what helped me to heal from my relationship trauma. As time goes on, I have a greater appreciation for silence, especially with partners that I've cuddled and conversed with before.

That said, conversation is part of my prices of self-discovery and growth, and it feels very safe to do that while being held.

• [Deleted User]Zaxsis (deleted user)
    edited August 2021

It depends on the moment while you are cuddling. sometimes there is a need for conversation. Sometimes there is a need for absolute silence. It all depends on the interaction between you and the cuddler

• Too much of an either/or question. Usually I have half the time conversation-usually the first half—and then settle into body language doing the talking.

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

If I am not chatting during a cuddle the chances are very high we are both falling asleep.

• edited August 2021

Dang... Once settled in... Mostly quiet with occasional breathing shifts, sighs of contentment, and bio noises along with the giggles they elicit (lol ~ some people's tummy rumblings... 😂)

Edit... Okay, and talking lol. Sometimes there's just that kind of energy...
    🗨🫂💬

• edited August 2021

@Spud424 Careful there. Having both is perilously close to trademark infringement on Burger King. (Have it your way).

Also Reece’s peanut butter cups would have a case:

Cuddler 1: you got your talking in my quiet
    Cuddler 2: you got your quiet in my chat
    Cuddlers 1 and 2: Cuddles great!

• I'm definitely in the moment and whatever works. I've had all talking cuddles, no talking and a mixture of both.

• It depends on the person. Sometimes you find a blissful pocket of silence where your breath or heartbeats are doing the talking. Other times, other people, there's this perfect, gentle flow of peaceful pillow talk, or even giggling. All of these are precious.

• Chatting & cuddling is the way to go ☺️

• I like both.

• edited August 2021

I enjoy the idea of quiet cuddles, where nothing is said out of obligation. If talking makes you feel better, or you have something to share or questions to ask, by all means, let's chat. But don't feel like you have to for my sake. Being with me is more than enough.

• I've never been a cuddler but lately with all these changes in my life I just want someone to HD me while we listen to music. With the occasional laughs and jokes

• [Deleted User]simone825 (deleted user)

I love both! There’s something to be said about talking about everything under the sun while you’re wrapped up in each other. But there’s also such a sense of peace that comes from being able to comfortably cuddle in silence. It all depends on the moment.

• It depends on the moment doesn't it? Sometimes its that they want to talk, Sometimes its that I feel the need to talk. Sometimes its just enjoying that physical closeness and the sound of relaxed, steady breathing. Happy sighs and giggling moments because you get to be wrapped up in someone's arms. Or to be the wrap-er if that's the case. Sometimes nothing NEDDS to be said.
    Whichever way is perfectly fine!