Design your ideal cuddle package

Hey All!
I have seen some creative cuddle packages being offered by pros out there. Knowing that we can create the perfect experience for a cuddle buddy is beyond rewarding.
So my questions are; what is your most popular cuddle package? What, as a client, would be your ideal package or set of activities ect? Perhaps someone could share their most unusual non cuddle activity request?
No wrong answers here! Just interested in all the ways people are enjoying their time together!

Comments

• FYI, @Touch_You_Crave - Moving this post to Professional Cuddling forum. Thanks.

• Board games ♟/ hookah 💨 & music 🎶 /& talking about random stuff … like what came first the chicken or the egg 🥚 or does the universe keeps going or stops somewhere 🌌 😶

• but the question was towards the clients & most clients hang out in the general side & not the pro side… such a bummer will miss out on all the fun answers.

• @cuddles_ndream I would love answers from all perspectives. But I love the above idea!

• @Touch_You_Crave the idea of having it here?

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

@cuddles_ndream I'm confused about the issue with this post being moved to the appropriate forum? You can still see and respond to anything here. It's not a "pros only" forum. The question was for pros and clients.

I don't really have a popular cuddle package. My strangest experience though was being paid to go for an hour-long walk on the river trail downtown last winter bundled up, masked up, and socially distanced. Lol

• @MaineCuddle the reason I can see & respond to it is because I responded to it before it got moved, it being moved brought me here, had I not seen it before it got moved I would have not known … I think it was a very good topic & question for the clients, & the o.p. won’t get the answers she was looking for as people aren’t aware of her question.looking at the comment section it is kind of evident, hope this answers your question.

Alrighty then

• I’ve never hired a pro but if I were interested in doing that, I think all I’d be interested in would be cuddling. I can’t imagine what else I’d want as part of a package unless it was home made pie and ice cream.

• I'd like to play in the snow, or have a paintball experience, or a nice river float picnic with cuddles after.

Or a star gazing cuddle...
    Yeah... I want that one!! 🌠🫂

• @cuddles_ndream this forum is available for anyone to view. There are tabs at the top of the forum page to move between different categories. 😊

• @quixotic_life, I’d go for a star gazing cuddle especially if it were during a meteor shower!

• Ooooh... Yes!!!

• People are different in what they want here. Some like me just want the physical contact. Others want company. I think it is a good idea to set some ideas in a pro's description. Seems like there is more thought put into it. Even though I usually want just the contact, one pro I hired had a bunch of stuff in their bio about fragrances and music. I found that nice and although not for me, maybe if I continue I may want to just try it. You never know what someone might see and think, "Oh that sounds nice"

• @ubergigglefritz that wasn’t the point but thank you. 😊

• @cuddles_ndream Then I don't understand the point, ha. This is the forum for discussing anything involving professional cuddling (the general tab is about general cuddling, not professional related subjects). Non-professionals who just want to discuss cuddling stay in the general tab, non-professionals who are also interested in receiving professional cuddle sessions (or who are interested in the subject in general) come to the professional cuddling tab as well. It's just like most community forums, having different sections for different subject categories. O:-)

• @ubergigglefritz respectfully, if you don’t understand the point than it wasn’t for you to understand :), I thought clarity was provided earlier when mentioned that this thread wasn’t originally here … if this is upsetting for you I offer you my apologies … so much have been going on in the forums and as of late its been actually peaceful & cordial to try & create drama or back & forth, have a good night ☺️

@cuddles_ndream Wow. You're speaking to pros here. This post was started by a pro and it's about Pro cuddling packages. Her question was posed to both pros AND clients. She originally posted it in the general forum, but it was moved to the professional cuddling forum by the moderators because that was a more appropriate place for it to be. If you have an issue with that take it up with the mods. Talk about creating drama and back and forth.

• edited September 2021

Lol @MaineCuddle yes everything you just finished saying now I had made it clear to you. I didn’t have a question to begin with I had made a comment, you asked I answered : )

• @cuddles_ndream juat said it was a pity this pro’s question wouldnt get the wider exposure experienced in the general forum. I didn’t notice any complaint.

For the record, I think hookah and cuddles sounds lovely. Preferably on big cushy beanbags and looking up at the stars, as @quixotic_life suggested.

• @BellaSera hugggzzzz u!!!!! ty, really : )

And wow, you just described the perfect cuddling for me , you really did! 🌌