🌃✈️Cuddle Adventure Trip: Game/Food/Trivia Night or going to an event- Location= Anywhere, USA 🌃✈️

edited September 2021 in Pro Requests

A big fan of gaming or game nights? Lover of trivia or visiting the bookstore? Bibliophile here, so that’s one of my favorite things to do, searching for that next great book to read and enjoying a hot coffee or chai tea. Perhaps you’re looking for something more active, like a country line dance, a salsa dance class or ballroom dancing lessons? A live concert or live music? A cooking class could be right up your alley or a yoga class or even pottery. As things open up more this year, I’m looking to expand my horizons and learn new things and you are invited to join me! Will be taking a road trip and flying cross country as well, so I’ll be hitting most of the 50 states this year- thus location can be anywhere for a shared activity and tailor made cuddle session. Message me for details, will be planning my route soon for which cities I’ll be visiting and offer a variety of public quality time and cuddle sessions combined![]

Let’s find that perfect cuddle cove Airbnb together and try our hand at making the best charcuterie board to enjoy during our cuddle 🤗
(https://i.imgur.com/LDNCz9R.jpg)

Comments