What to wear when cuddling ?

Hey there newbie here !

I want to make sure my cuddle Buddy is as comfortable as possible but I’m not to sure what to wear , he did state he doesn’t enjoy pants & prefers a dress he seems really nice & not at all pushy i just want to make sure that it’s fine to wear a dress maybe longer or does anyone have any outfit ideas ? I appreciate the help :)

Comments

• A dress is probably not ideal for platonic cuddling, although I have had people cuddle in dresses/skirts before (of their own volition). I would be suspicious of this request. Most pro cuddlers do not take clothing requests, which I think is probably a good policy.

Personally I think soft cotton shorts are ideal. Any form of pants like leggings are acceptable, although not really great. Bulkier clothes like jeans are completely the wrong idea.

• edited September 2021

@stephaniece7 please be aware!!!! It doesn’t matter how nice they seem!! A lot of guys target newbies and try to push boundaries. When a cuddler is asking or even telling you they want you to wear a dress, they are most likely seeing how far they can push your boundaries. Wearing a dress is a huge no no for a lot of pros. That’s an easy opening for a pig to reach around.

They better respect what you’re wearing or move on. I just wouldn’t wear a dress or skirt.

Maybe the guy is just genuine but 9 times out of 10, it’s just a gross guy hoping to see something extra 🤮 not worth risking your safety.

• I have also cuddled somebody wearing a skirt. On one level it's fine, but on another level it doesn't really work.

You don't make clothing requests of your lawyer, plumber or massage therapist. I really don't see why people think it's ok in the case of cuddlers unless it's for allergy or some other legitimate reason. And asking a cuddler to wear a dress is like asking a lawyer to wear mountain climbing year - sure you can still have the meeting, but it's neither practical nor appropriate.

@Sheena123 is absolutely spot on, as usual.

• I don’t think there is anything wrong in asking a pro to wear something for your cuddle session, you are paying for her companionship after all. Just use common sense: wearing a dress though… I don’t see really how that would work, but it may work?

• Good lord!! Unless I were with an S.O. and I was hoping for some, 'action' I would not wear a dress to cuddle!! Especially not to a first time cuddle meet. Maybe if I had some snug yoga shorts or leggings on under as well as a decent tank-top bra too... but still, probably not.

It's just not something I'd want another to potentially get some creeper hand notions around with how much movement it has as a piece of clothing.

• edited September 2021

@quixotic_life it does suck so much knowing there are a lot of guys out there who really don’t understand why it’s so creepy to ask a girl to wear a dress. Like, some are super nice guys but no matter how nice you are, if you ask me to wear a dress for our cuddle, two things can happen

: I’ll say no way and explain why it’s a safety issue and you’ll continue to be a nice guy by understanding that and we move on

: I’ll say no way and explain why it’s a safety issue and you start getting pissed off either because you really are a creeper and wanted some action OR you feel offended that I wouldn’t trust you (even though I don’t know you from Adam)

If the girl wants to wear a dress, sure, by all means. It’s ballsy and dangerous, but sure. You do you, boo. But for anyone looking to cuddle a female or book with a female pro, DONT ASK IF THEY CAN WEAR A DRESS OR SKIRT. it’s hella creepy, very presumptuous and honestly you can get more platonic skin on skin with shorts and a girl can confidently switch positions and lift a leg up without the complications of a dress or skirt. Why would anyone think a dress or skirt is appropriate for cuddling strangers or clients?!

I’m honestly curious. For those that actually go out of your way to ask a girl to wear dresses or skirts, please tell me your reasoning. The only difference between that and wearing shorts is that you have an opportunity to look at something you shouldn’t be seeing or touching something you shouldn’t be touching…
    Don’t tell me it’s because it offers more skin on skin. So do shorts. So what’s the real reason?

• @Libra0 there are actually three different professions here. They get mixed up because some professionals on CC offer all three, and others offer two.

Cuddling - clothing requests (other than for genuine reasons) are a bit strange, and generally unacceptable

Companionship - clothing discussions are frequently necessary, depending on the nature of the booking e.g. funeral or picnic; it's a small step from discussion to an appropriate request

Sex work - in which case clothing requests are a standard part of the business

The first is what CC is for, and the second is permitted. The third is not, but we have a problem of sex workers operating undercover here. Consequently anything that is routinely associated with sex work - such as clothing requests - is considered with great suspicion.

• Yea, I’ve heard about so many “pros” that will cuddle in lingerie or sexy dresses for extra… we all know that’s not allowed here so no one should be playing coy and using the “well, this pro did it for me so…🤷🏼‍♀️“ excuse.

• One would argue it’s a ‘bit strange’ to pay someone to cuddle them for an hour. It’s within reason to make a request for a clothing preference, it’s your money after all. The worse that can happen is she’ll say no. As to a dress? It’s not practical. But one could say, I’ll wear a dress, but it’ll cost ‘x’ amount of dollars more.

• It’s within reason to make a request for a clothing preference,

For a professional cudller, no it isn't. It's creepy. You wouldn't ask a doctor or a plumber or a lawyer to wear a dress.

The worse that can happen is she’ll say no

No, it isn't. The fact that you don't understand this is the crux of the whole question.

I’ll wear a dress, but it’ll cost ‘x’ amount of dollars more.

That's an appropriate response from a sex worker.

• I think you are making a lot of assumptions. I always ask the pro to wear something I prefer for the occasion and they always say yes. Ableit, I ask them to either wear shorts or yoga pants and not a dress, but again, you are the customer and paying them. I don't like long pajama/cotton pants on them because it gets too hot. Doctors and plumber don't get in bed with you, c'mon, that is a silly comparison.

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)
    edited September 2021

@stephaniece7

I would advise you in few simple ways on this, and most, matters:

1) Do what makes you most comfortable and most safe.
    No one has a right to ask you to do anything less than that. Those who try to circumvent or ignore your boundaries are best reported, then blocked, then ignored.

2) Take your advise from those who actually know about the subject.
    Direct experience is quite valuable, and those willing to share it with you are worth at least careful consideration.

3) Opinions are nearly valueless.
    People can think whatever silly thing they wish, but if they haven’t actually done it, who cares?

Here on Cuddle Comfort you can get some idea who has or hasn’t had that experience based on Karma.

It isn’t a flawless system, by any means, but someone with 30+ positive Karma is likely a better source than someone with none.

Especially a “client” who claims to have “done this a lot” and “never had any problems”.

When all else fails, feel free to ask an Admin or Moderator here about the Terms and Conditions.

Those exist because they really do protect the community, professionals and enthusiasts alike.

Happy and Safe Cuddling to you.

• @Libra0 ah, I see what you're getting at. Shorts and yoga pants are both normal cuddling clothes and I would consider that more of a conversation about cuddling preferences (which is perfectly reasonable) than a 'clothing request'.

• I cuddle in what I like to think of as modern Victorian attire given the present day and situation. I’ve had people request things I immediately deny. I wear lightweight sweaters and pj pants. I’ve heard complaints on occasion but I don’t change my standards. Some people love having a little more freedom of movement and wear a little less but still enough if they are pro. Which isn’t wrong (unless it goes too far). The point of my long winded story is that I don’t think my modest attire has affected business at all and pro cuddler or enthusiasts should know that you can wear more clothing if you so choose. It won’t hurt your bookings unless the person asking is a creep. And then you don’t want that negativity anyway. 💕💕🙃🙃

• @CharlesThePoet also I read your post and agree. Ty, for saying not all karma holding members are great but it is a good sign. I don’t know if you remember my uncertainty. I’m kinda happy that vein of thought was mentioned by a moderator. It makes me feel safer. 🙃🙃☺️☺️

• Unless it had to do with allergies (like to wool) I would not let someone else tell me what to wear to a cuddle session. I certainly would not wear a dress. There’s no good reason for it and lots of reasons why it’s a bad idea.

• I just wouldn't want the person to wear something that is going to leave scratch marks or feel uncomfortable when touching me. I knew a girl many years ago who suddenly decided she was going to wear fancy gloves during our time and didn't bother telling me beforehand. I asked her to take them off because it was not comfortable at all and she said no because it was her "new thing". I left very early and never saw or spoke to her again. A dress is definitely not good for cuddling. Been there and done that (once).

• I’ve only had a pro wear a dress once. Wasn’t a big deal but a dress doesn’t seem ideal for platonic cuddling. Too many potential opportunities to become uncovered.

• I would only ask the pro to avoid something that would cause an issue. For example, if I was allergic to wool, I'd let the pro know, "I'm allergic to wool, please don't wear any." Granted, that might cause an issue if she only had woollen clothes, but I'm guessing that's a fairly rare thing.