Hotels?

I am looking for a cuddler who can host. A pro who will only be a guest suggested that we could meet at a hotel. Is this appropriate? Sounded a little weird to me. Thanks

Comments

• @RickBrooklyn ~ Totally normal/appropriate.
    But go with what feels right for you. 🫂

• edited September 2021

@RickBrooklyn yes, it's completely normal in the professional - and indeed, enthusiast - cuddling world. The client pays for the hotel: do not do this until the professional has agreed all the details and confirmed the session through the Cuddle Comfort booking system. (If you need to change the time or date later you can cancel and rebook the session.)

Most hotels have a 'day rate' for use during the day, although for some reason it's not that widely known. Business meetings are a common reason. The hotel staff will not look at you twice.

• @CuddleDuncan Not worried about what any of the staff think...lol. I used to use short stay rates with an ex girlfriend sometimes. I just thought it to be a little odd for cuddling but then again I am brand new to this. Glad to find out that is not odd or inappropriate. Thank you for setting me straight.

• Think of it as a bit of a middle ground. It is neither place and semi public

• @Dante2 Good way to look at it. Thanks.

• Hotels are quite common, and there is no rule that says clients pay for the hotel. Some pro cuddlers will book a hotel for a weekend and then set up sessions with a couple of their regular clients.