Extended Cuddle

I am about to engage in my first extended/overnight cuddle. I know that hygiene is important, and we've talked and video chatted and even exchanged text messages to establish rapport. Are there any other pieces of practical advice or mindset preparation that you might share.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• edited September 2021

Good luck with it don't pay in advanced unless %20, deposit and don't spend alot money try to negotiate to get discount if it's $400 $500,ok more then that it's up to you .

• edited September 2021

I'd advise against staying overnight with someone you don't know well. Or at least didn't even get to cuddle without the potential pressure of spending that many hours.

Spending time in person tells you a lot more than just video calling. Though whatever decision you see fits best, whoever is going over needs to have their own safe way to go back home. Even if they must make a mid night trip.

Also know that you are free to leave any moment you desire if you're uncomfortable or whatever.

PS.

I personally am not comfortable going to sleep with someone.. -_- wish I could just say "sleeping with someone" and not have it taken the wrong way, though I digress. Anyway I'm not comfortable with doing that with someone whom I don't at least know quite well and with whom I've not had trial runs with such as cuddling with no sleep involved. Then advancing to cuddling and napping/sleeping for a few hours. This is in part due to concern over my overall safety along with concern about sleep disorders.

Also I'd suggest you don't use fingerprint as your password especially if you're a heavy sleeper. Or think you will sleep heavily cause of traveling so far or what have you. And maybe wipe your phone screen before you sleep. So that it can't be hacked that easily. If it's an expensive phone, probably ditch it for an old phone or a flip phone for the duration of your stay. You never know as someone could pretend to live somewhere, though maybe it is an air bnb instead. With all that said, given you do your due diligence I think you've a 90%+ chance of your session being fantastic. Avoid using their wifi with your device or logging in to your accounts on their device. If you don't have your own data, at least go to a nearby public place to use their wifi. Download Google's offline map in case you've to find your way around and don't have data or maybe your data has issues.

Speaking of hydration, have your own couple of water bottles that are sealed and don't leave an opened drink unattended. Or risk drinking it should that happen.

This might save your arm:

• An assortment of snacks and some hydration!

And just incase, a bottle of poo-pourri...

• I've done this with one person, but we had cuddled one time before, and it went very well. It wasn't with a professional, for me I could never pay someone for that sort of thing, it would take away too much from it, wouldn't feel right. I digress. When I did my first overnight, I brought my laptop in order to throw on a movie or show. And yes, don't forget your toothbrush. Bring along anything that might make you feel comfortable, like pajamas or blankets/pillows. And, while I agree with what Lovelight said about leaving, it might also be good to push through any personal anxiety or discomfort, as that is the best way to grow as a person, and overcome anxiety for future sessions!

Best of luck!

• If you fart in bed, fess up.

• [Deleted User]vinylandbagels (deleted user)

I hosted a Pro once for an overnight cuddle session a couple years back. It was pretty relaxed, it was well established that we'd have some dinner first, chat, get comfortable with each other first before starting a regular cuddle session just watching a movie on the couch, and then end up sleeping/cuddle for the night.

I was honestly pretty tired so it wasn't long before I was out, and when we woke up she said that we had hardly even cuddled throughout the night; I guess I had just turned away or shifted in my sleep to a different position and we laughed about that in the morning.

Given that I hosted, I was very careful to make sure they had all the screening info or otherwise they wanted, they told me up front that they'd be checking in multiple times throughout with someone just to let them know they were doing fine and I had no issues with that. I'll be honest, in a short session like an hour, if they were kind of interrupting every 10 minutes to text someone that would have the possibility of taking away from the experience for me, but in such a long session, those breaks/pauses were perfectly fine and understandable.

I wouldn't recommend doing it as a first ever Pro session, I'd done several other sessions with other Pros prior to this so I understood the etiquette and felt more comfortable with everything. This was my first session with that Pro, we hadn't cuddled before, but we messaged and spoke on the phone a fair bit beforehand so I didn't feel like we were total strangers when she arrived.

It was also very clear that, aside from normal expected and understood boundaries, given the length of time for the session that there was a chance she may have to leave for any reason, personal, family, etc, or just because she may find herself uncomfortable at any point. I understood and acknowledged this, and I paid for the full session up front when she arrived, trusting that if that did happen for reasons that weren't my fault, there would be a partial refund. Gladly, that didn't happen and we got to enjoy the full session as planned, but it was important for safety and mutual understanding. We had taken the time to really try to get to know each other beforehand and while you always have to err on the side of safety, we had messaged and talked enough where there was a baseline level of mutual trust that eased the whole thing.

Overall, her positivity, bubbliness, and most importantly the open communication made it that much easier. She was very light-hearted, always laughing and joking, really made for a nice session and something I'd definitely at least consider trying again.

• Thank you, everyone for your comments. @Lovelight that pillow is brilliant. I need to find one. @vinylandbagels - thank you for sharing your experience. It really helped me to think about how to be the most hospitable I could be. @MrEC and @quixotic_life your practical suggestions were right on time! @CuddleDuncan your reply made me laugh and reminded me that we are just human after all, and @Ahmedali999 I appreciate the well wishes and concern.

Just to close the loop, the session was really nice and sweet. It was just what I needed. We'll probably cuddle again.

• [Deleted User]Snuggluffagus (deleted user)

Take a toothbrush and use it often.