Who wanna talk spiritual and conspiracy theories ?!

Just tell me everything is going to be okay

Comments

• Everything is going to be okay.. ๐Ÿ’ž

• Sadly no. Not everything will be ok. Life is full of ups and downs. We must climb ourselves out of our own holes to be ok. But it is possible no matter how hard it seems. If you ever need someone to be there for you to talk to when it seems that you canโ€™t Iโ€™ll be there for you. I been there way too many times

• Everything will be okay in the grand scheme of things. Please read the book "Dying to Be Me" by Anita Moorjani. She has an audiobook version on Audible too. Also a YouTube channel. Anita had a near-death experience which gave her insights into the afterlife & the spiritual realm as a whole, even here on earth. Please, please read... it's changing my life! ๐Ÿ’–

• Thanks for the recommendation @KaylaDawnedOnMe

• @KaylaDawnedOnMe sounds like a classic soul reincarnation trap experience. not much varies from experience to experience. good info. thanks for posting.

• hey, You've made it through 100% of your worst days this far....just keep going.

• [Deleted User]CuddleGoddess89 (deleted user)
    edited November 2021

Once you figure out what your life's purpose is, then you will be able the understand life and why you go through certain things.