Just came out of the cuddle closet

for the longest time (a year and a half or more) Ive been doing cuddles, and its genuinely something I love doing, and I want to make it a huge thing, and I finally saw some videos on facebook about the cuddle community, and seeing it made me feel comfortable enough to share on my story on facebook with all family and friends and talk about how Ive cuddled for a while now. I kinda feel free. there should be no reason to hide cuddling community, there is nothing wrong with the act of it, its safe, and makes me feel amazing. I genuinely feel so proud to be a part of it. 
Anyways I just feel great and wanted to share (:

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I think it's been more like 2 years, feels like forever ago that I met you Brandi. Awesome though and happy for you. I feel this already or will very shortly be mainstream.
  • I agree, I can sense the hype lol.
    And really? 2 years? yeah that sounds about right honestly kind of lose track of time lol.
    Dang though :o thats pretty crazy! :P 

• [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)
    Yeah, I finally told my parents that I have a platonic cuddle buddy and that I started a group on Facebook for this purpose. I get nervous about sharing sometimes as I'm concerned people may judge or misunderstand it, and assume it's something sexual or romantic. However, I've found that in general people are very accepting and supportive, even if they don't feel like it's something they would do themselves.
  • I agree, all my family has accepted it actually, accept my step dad, he still kinda looks at me funny, but i think thats just him lol.